M3rciless

Secondary Callouts

Anyone know what happened to "Secondary Call outs"? That call out pack was my all time favorite and now its gone :( I absolutely loved backing up other officers but now its gone...please tell me that its not dead....PLEEAASEEEEE! 

2 minutes ago, M3rciless said:

Anyone know what happened to "Secondary Call outs"? That call out pack was my all time favorite and now its gone :( I absolutely loved backing up other officers but now its gone...please tell me that its not dead....PLEEAASEEEEE! 

The author probably hid it while he updates it for 0.3, as have many other developers.

It is possible that the developer has hidden it while he/she works on making it compatible with the latest version of RagePluginHook.

Thank you all for you're replies...I can breath a sigh of relief now, absolutely love this call out, wouldn't be the same without it.

2 minutes ago, Original Light said:

It may take a day or so until people can make their plugins compatible with 0.3, I wouldn't hold your breath for it being any sooner. 

Not worried about taking too much time for sure, just thought something happened to it, take as long as you need fis....!

Haha, yes!  I did hide it, sorry!  I'm undergoing training all weekend into Tuesday so I won't be free to work on it until after then!  I will work hard though, and the next release will include all the new callouts!