Vinnie711

Game crash when forcing duty / choosing character

Hello,

When I would enter the downtown police station go into the locker room and get into my uniform when it begins the final closing little screen the fogging up, it crashes. 

I have no idea why! If anyone knows the reason please inform me

I though they said there would be no bugs :/RPH Log

Confirmed.  I had to take out all of my Plugins and LSPDFR folder (old one)  just put them on your desktop that is what I did.   Then install LSPDFR 0.3  All good to go.  Just did a LSPDFR episode on my YouTube Channel.  Waiting for it to Render.  Its more of a Showcase of the new LSPDFR stuff.  So you can check that out in the next 3-4 hours if you want.

~Benzo

52 minutes ago, OfficerBenzo said:

Confirmed.  I had to take out all of my Plugins and LSPDFR folder (old one)  just put them on your desktop that is what I did.   Then install LSPDFR 0.3  All good to go.  Just did a LSPDFR episode on my YouTube Channel.  Waiting for it to Render.  Its more of a Showcase of the new LSPDFR stuff.  So you can check that out in the next 3-4 hours if you want.

~Benzo

Cant wait to see it as for some reason my PC keeps saying too much memory used when going to play any game, im guessing its windows 10 Also i stayed in twitch chat for a while and they where saying the same thing about the plugins