KidnappedPed Flees Vehicle

TitanSloth

I was wondering if there was a way to stop my kidnappedPed from fleeing the car before i press "Y", Everything works fine until the kidnapperPed gets out of the car and shoots me, and once i shoot back, The kidnappedPed leaves the vehicle before i can press "Y"

Heres my code:

Spoiler

if (!takerPed.Exists() && !takerPed.IsInAnyVehicle(false) && Vector3.Distance(player.Position, kidnappedPed.Position) <= 10.0f || !Functions.IsPedGettingArrested(takerPed) || !Functions.IsPedArrested(takerPed))
            {

Game.DisplayHelp("To Release Victim, Press: ~b~Y");

if (Game.IsKeyDown(Keys.Y))
                {
                    kidnappedPed.Tasks.LeaveVehicle(LeaveVehicleFlags.LeaveDoorOpen).WaitForCompletion();
                    kidnappedPed.Tasks.Wander().WaitForCompletion(10000);
                    this.End();
                }
            }

Everthing looks right to me, but i dont know why the gosh darn ped keeps leaving the vehicle before i press "Y" :sad:

HOOYAAA

12 hours ago, TitanSloth said:

I was wondering if there was a way to stop my kidnappedPed from fleeing the car before i press "Y", Everything works fine until the kidnapperPed gets out of the car and shoots me, and once i shoot back, The kidnappedPed leaves the vehicle before i can press "Y"

Heres my code:

Reveal hidden contents

if (!takerPed.Exists() && !takerPed.IsInAnyVehicle(false) && Vector3.Distance(player.Position, kidnappedPed.Position) <= 10.0f || !Functions.IsPedGettingArrested(takerPed) || !Functions.IsPedArrested(takerPed))
            {

Game.DisplayHelp("To Release Victim, Press: ~b~Y");

{
                    kidnappedPed.Tasks.LeaveVehicle(LeaveVehicleFlags.LeaveDoorOpen).WaitForCompletion();
                    this.End();
                }
            }

Everthing looks right to me, but i dont know why the gosh darn ped keeps leaving the vehicle before i press "Y" :sad:

Looks fine here...Have you set the BlockedPermanentEvents to true?

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Maybe this?

while (true)
{
                {
                    this.End();
                }
  GameFiber.Yield();
}

I am not certain it'll fix your problem, but  your key won't be registered in the first place, because your if statement won't be true. So, you must place an infinite loop to keep checking that if statement until the player hits the Y key (which makes the if statement true).

Edited by tanu1215