sjain

Nothing changing at all in my game...?

Hi, 

I made a copy of my GTA 5 folder, and installed mods in there. I installed LSPDFR, plugins for LSPDFR, weapon sounds, weather sounds, a CVPI, trainer, and sirens. I launch RPH as administrator and in game, I click story mode, and nothing in the game has changed. No RPH Watermark, sounds, police car, trainer or LSPDFR. It never changes the game at all. I am using Ragehook 0.29, and I used Albo's install checker and it doesn't detect anything... I also use scripthook and scripthook dot net, any help? I have installed all dependencies but .NET 4.6 says 'this installer does not apply to your system'. I have no logs to attach as they have never run their respective scripts. I hit F5 (changed the RPH console key to that) and it never does a thing. Quite puzzled

All help is welcome...

commandline.txt

RagePluginHook.ini

Edited by N4Cer
typos...

I'm not sure, but you need either both x86 and x64 or only x64 of .Net Framework. Have you tried x64?

9 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

Well it's all dependencies but .Net Framework 4.6 then.

I'm not sure, but you need either both x86 and x64 or only x64. Have you tried x64?

There is no 64-bit installer, just the web version. Thanks for your reply.

@TheUniT http://i.imgur.com/3RDU168.png

1 minute ago, Starmix said:

Are you running Windows 7 Service Pack 1?

Windows 10 Home 64-bit - don't know about service packs...

1 hour ago, TheUniT said:

Have you tried what is says in your screenshot?

Unfortunately yes, doesn't get rid of the first message. I think it's just GTA 5 updating or something - really disappointed :( *buys a 4K gaming PC for GTA 5*  *Mods don't work*

On 1/5/2016 at 8:49 AM, N4Cer said:

Hi, 

I made a copy of my GTA 5 folder, and installed mods in there. I installed LSPDFR, plugins for LSPDFR, weapon sounds, weather sounds, a CVPI, trainer, and sirens. I launch RPH as administrator and in game, I click story mode, and nothing in the game has changed. No RPH Watermark, sounds, police car, trainer or LSPDFR. It never changes the game at all. I am using Ragehook 0.29, and I used Albo's install checker and it doesn't detect anything... I also use scripthook and scripthook dot net, any help? I have installed all dependencies but .NET 4.6 says 'this installer does not apply to your system'. I have no logs to attach as they have never run their respective scripts. I hit F5 (changed the RPH console key to that) and it never does a thing. Quite puzzled

All help is welcome...

commandline.txt

RagePluginHook.ini

If you haven't figured this out yet - You can't run RPH from a copied folder. You'll have to rename the original folder to "Grand Theft Auto V.Vanilla" or something similar, and rename the copied folder to "Grand Theft Auto V". 

On 07/01/2016 at 3:40 PM, Kilyin said:

If you haven't figured this out yet - You can't run RPH from a copied folder. You'll have to rename the original folder to "Grand Theft Auto V.Vanilla" or something similar, and rename the copied folder to "Grand Theft Auto V". 

Um excuse me, Kilyin, you are a fucking hero!!! YOU FIXED MY GAME! Do you even know how hyperactive I am now?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Excuse my hyperactivity, but I hAvE MoDs WoRkInG! 2;! !!!!   <3

Ah - not so easy! LSPDFR Crashes on startup, but I have a shitload of plugins. Changing that now.

36 minutes ago, N4Cer said:

Um excuse me, Kilyin, you are a fucking hero!!! YOU FIXED MY GAME! Do you even know how hyperactive I am now?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Excuse my hyperactivity, but I hAvE MoDs WoRkInG! 2;! !!!!   <3

Ah - not so easy! LSPDFR Crashes on startup, but I have a shitload of plugins. Changing that now.

Long as you got RPH working, and LSPDFR "trying" to work, you'll figure out the rest. Glad to hear it. ;)

Edited by Kilyin

1 hour ago, Kilyin said:

Long as you got RPH working, and LSPDFR "trying" to work, you'll figure out the rest. Glad to hear it. ;)

Cheers man, I have three options which I will do

• Reinstall all LSPDFR plugins
  • Reinstall LSPDFR
  • first, check dependancies. I had a few missing, and .NET 4.6 doesn't like Windows 10

thank you so much, I think I've realised how to be precious it is for someone to take out their time to solve support threads. Will inform you if I get LSPDFR working.