[RESOLVED]Ped won't flee & Can't force end callout

Deactivated Member

Nevermind.. just a result of being jet lagged..

I somehow had the wrong enum in an if statement, which crashed LSPDFR and/or caused the problems below.

Sometimes, I'd like to punch myself in the face.

Spoiler

Hi guys,

So, I have been testing my callout, and I have ran into a couple of noticeable problems. I would appreciate some help on how to solve it!

1: When I start a pursuit with my ped, they will not flee, and only stand in place holding their weapon. Originally, there was supposed to be two random outcomes before the pursuit begins: The ped surrenders, and the second being the ped normally flees. They would do their action respectfully, but when the pursuit began, they would end their animation and stand still. I have removed these random outcomes thinking that was the problem, but the ped still continues to stand their motionless. I am quite confused on why this is happening.

2: When I am responding to the callout, I can press "X" and force end it. But, if I try to force end it when the main process is running, I cannot and I must complete the objectives in order to do so. Again, I am unsure why this is happening. I tried to run the code in a separate thread, as I was using GameFiber.Sleep() / .Wait(), but this causes LSPDFR to crash.

If someone is willing to help on this problem, I'd rather PM this code :)

Thanks,
Tanu

Edited by tanu1215