LieutenantColombo

Missing x64 rpf Files, GTA V Not Launching

Hello, I have got quite bad problems here, I recently managed to finally get GTA to stop giving the "Rockstar Game Services are unavailable" or "Unable to Access the Rockstar Services" I can now finally go offline like I used to by unplugging my Ethernet cable, but anyway, that's going off the point, I now cant play Offline either because when GTA launcher is loading, it will just skip and say, "GTA V Exited Unexpectedly" I cant launch it on safe mode, either, But I was struggling to understand why this error was coming up when GTA never even launched in the first place. Unless it does it and in a millisecond it has an error, BUT I found out why, Or I think I know why its doing it, In the Grand Theft Auto V main dictionary, you have your x64 Rpf files, A to W, well, I am missing A, E, I, V, and W. I managed to re download A from somewhere, but I cant find the rest, and I am pretty sure these are crack ones. But I cant find anywhere to get these files, and no I didn't back them up, as I wasn't expecting them to suddenly disappear like this (which isn't an excuse, I know) I think it was my CC cleaner that did it, when I cleaned my registry. But the thing is, I did that yesterday, and today the game nearly launched, but I forgot, to update Script hook V which was causing the game not to launch, since I updated it got this error, so I don't really know what caused the Rpf files to disappear, and why those in particular (Although I do know I had vehicle, and visual mods on them). If anyone has any suggestions of how to get the files back, as I am pretty sure this is why its not launching,

I am trying to avoid re installing as that means waiting 2 days and 16 hours of downloading 60GB at 260K/Bs... Poor I know..

Thank you in advance. I really do miss playing, and especially LSPDFR, with all the recent mods that came out over the holidays.

Columbo

2 minutes ago, LieutenantColombo said:

Hello, I have got quite bad problems here, I recently managed to finally get GTA to stop giving the "Rockstar Game Services are unavailable" or "Unable to Access the Rockstar Services" I can now finally go offline like I used to by unplugging my Ethernet cable, but anyway, that's going off the point, I now cant play Offline either because when GTA launcher is loading, it will just skip and say, "GTA V Exited Unexpectedly" I cant launch it on safe mode, either, But I was struggling to understand why this error was coming up when GTA never even launched in the first place. Unless it does it and in a millisecond it has an error, BUT I found out why, Or I think I know why its doing it, In the Grand Theft Auto V main dictionary, you have your x64 Rpf files, A to W, well, I am missing A, E, I, V, and W. I managed to re download A from somewhere, but I cant find the rest, and I am pretty sure these are crack ones. But I cant find anywhere to get these files, and no I didn't back them up, as I wasn't expecting them to suddenly disappear like this (which isn't an excuse, I know) I think it was my CC cleaner that did it, when I cleaned my registry. But the thing is, I did that yesterday, and today the game nearly launched, but I forgot, to update Script hook V which was causing the game not to launch, since I updated it got this error, so I don't really know what caused the Rpf files to disappear, and why those in particular (Although I do know I had vehicle, and visual mods on them). If anyone has any suggestions of how to get the files back, as I am pretty sure this is why its not launching,

I am trying to avoid re installing as that means waiting 2 days and 16 hours of downloading 60GB at 260K/Bs... Poor I know..

Thank you in advance. I really do miss playing, and especially LSPDFR, with all the recent mods that came out over the holidays.

Columbo

Verify your game files via steam or Rockstar Social Club method.

We do not allow linking to/uploading of game files, as this is considered piracy. You can verify your files or reinstall your game. You seriously should have got the disc version with that internet, a 10-15 min walk that would save you up to 2 days and 16 hours.

4 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

Verify your game files via steam or Rockstar Social Club method.

4 minutes ago, Starmix said:

We do not allow linking to/uploading of game files, as this is considered piracy. You can verify your files or reinstall your game. You seriously should have got the disc version with that internet, a 10-15 min walk that would save you up to 2 days and 16 hours.

Got the non steam version, and yes I am indeed aware, that its piracy which is why I am trying to find a legit place, like if Rockstar themselves uploaded them, but when you say verify, I have done it before but I will try again, Using Commandline or is there a certain why I should do this?

4 minutes ago, LieutenantColombo said:

Got the non steam version, and yes I am indeed aware, that its piracy which is why I am trying to find a legit place, like if Rockstar themselves uploaded them, but when you say verify, I have done it before but I will try again, Using Commandline or is there a certain why I should do this?

For the standalone, Rockstar Warehouse version:

Hit "Start", "Run", and type "cmd" without the quotes. Hit enter.

Type C: in the cmd window that pops up.

Type cd c:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V. Hit enter.

Note: If you’ve installed the game to a different directory, enter that volume and directory instead.

Type "GTAVLauncher.exe -verify" in this window (no quotes again) and hit enter.

Edited by Kilyin

7 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

For the standalone, Rockstar Warehouse version:

Hit "Start", "Run", and type "cmd" without the quotes. Hit enter.

Type C: in the cmd window that pops up.

Type cd c:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V. Hit enter.

Note: If you’ve installed the game to a different directory, enter that volume and directory instead.

Type "GTAVLauncher.exe -verify" in this window (no quotes again) and hit enter.

Online mode it will skip the verification and just try to launch leading to my usual, Rockstar Game services are unavailable error, Offline (unplugging my Ethernet cable) It will skip verification again after doing the command line prompt, and will try to launch only this time the launcher disappears and it will appear to load something (windows spinner) but come back with the exited unexpectedly error, not sure why its not verifying...

7 minutes ago, LieutenantColombo said:

Online mode it will skip the verification and just try to launch leading to my usual, Rockstar Game services are unavailable error, Offline (unplugging my Ethernet cable) It will skip verification again after doing the command line prompt, and will try to launch only this time the launcher disappears and it will appear to load something (windows spinner) but come back with the exited unexpectedly error, not sure why its not verifying...

I dunno then, I use steam version, but that should work. You might just need to reinstall the game then.

1 minute ago, Kilyin said:

I dunno then, I use steam version, but that should work. You might just need to reinstall the game then.

If no one else has any suggestions then that might indeed be the only option left... Very frustrating indeed, but its mostly my fault.