ToastinYou

My officer is not talking to the suspects?

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcnFizKBjuU

Basically what's going on is when I pull someone over with LSPDFR, as usual, and say I choose "insult", my officer says nothing. When I "ask for ID", my officer does not say "Kivlam!". Is there a special mod for this or what? I've installed LSPDFR and RageHook correctly (I believe)..

Screenshots;

Spoiler

clIcONI.png

clIcONI.png

7S9Z8Ff.png

OkDkJyv.png

zV7G0Xt.png

Thanks for the help (in advance) (:

Are you using a multiplayer character by any chance. By using Alex_Ashfold's Emergency Uniforms Mod? Some characters may not have lines for that path. The snowcop doesn't have most lines that the LSPD or Sheriff use.

Edited by OfficerSunsetShimmer

If you have Simple Trainer, you can set cop voice for the cop model, I believe it's in the "Model Spawning" section. That should fix the problem you're facing.

22 hours ago, OfficerSunsetShimmer said:

Are you using a multiplayer character by any chance. By using Alex_Ashfold's Emergency Uniforms Mod? Some characters may not have lines for that path. The snowcop doesn't have most lines that the LSPD or Sheriff use.

No, I am not. Thanks for letting me know though :)

22 hours ago, SaucyPow3r said:

If you have Simple Trainer, you can set cop voice for the cop model, I believe it's in the "Model Spawning" section. That should fix the problem you're facing.

Alright, I'll test that out in a minute. I honestly think it's because of RageHookPlugin 0.32, though. Because LSPDFR Youtubers are having this issue too when they upgrade to RageHookPlugin 0.32