asilog.txt lists failed load: 0x00000000

Trevor55

Hello there -- welcome to LCPDFR.com and thanks for trying out LCPDFR!

Please do the following: 

• Make sure you aren't using a crack - We don't support cracks or people using pirated software
  • Update GTA IV to 1.0.7.0 (the latest version of the game, or 1.1.2.0 for EFLC) - These patches are needed.  
  • Make sure that you run the game as an administrator.
  • Make sure that your GTA IV root folder (and every subdirectory) is not set to "read-only"
  • Ensure that AdvancedHook.dll, ScriptHook.dll, ScriptHookDotNet.asi and Dsound.dll OR Xlive.dll are in the GTA IV ROOT folder
  • Ensure that there is a folder titled 'LCPDFR' in the ROOT GTA IV folder.
  • Check that all the above files exist, if they do not, reinstall LCPDFR with the MANUAL installation.
  • Ensure that you are using up to date versions of every LCPDFR dependency and LCPDFR itself.
  • Install these: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653 , https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679 

In some cases, your issue is resolved after following the above steps. If it did help, please let everyone know in the topic that your issue is resolved. If you do have to post a topic, do the following;  

• Give a clear, detailed description of the problem.
  • Explain any circumstances surrounding the problem.
  • State what solutions you have tried.
  • Post ALL relevant logs (LCPDFR.log, Scripthook.log, ScriptHookDotNet.log, AdvancedHook.log).
  • Include as much information as possible.
  • Post your system specifications.
  • Post what other mods you are using. This includes car and script mods.
  • Post a screenshot of your GTA IV or EFLC game directory. 

Please note that failure to follow these instructions may cause this thread to be closed.

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

• 1 year later...

Hi there. I've also got the problem of the asilog.txt lists failed load:0x00000000. I downloaded the latest version of LCPDFR today and used the auto installer. The game runs alright, but I can't get First Response to work. When I hit P, nothing happens. The log for the diagnostic tool, sites the asilog.txt as one of the errors. I have a legit version of GTA4 modded to 1.0.7.0. I'm running a few cars as well as ELS 8.51 and ALM v 2.0. I've followed the instructions listed above, downloaded NET 4.5 and have the latest updates for Visual C++. I'd love to run First Response, don't know what I'm doing wrong or have missed. It's on a n AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 4.0Gb RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7560D, running Windows 8.1 64 bit.

ScriptHookDotNet.log

AdvancedHook.log

AdvancedHookInit.log

ScriptHook.log

addins.png

Root directory1.png

Root directory2.png

I got it working; I didn't realise that the startup was Alt P!! My bad! I did find that I had a very hard time trying to aim a weapon and perform an arrest, I think it might be a memory issue. Also, whenever I exit out of the game, I get this error message "GTA IV FATAL ERROR: Out of memory - Please re-boot your system". I've also got my latest diagnostics file if you're interested.

Screenshot (17).png

Diagnostics_25.7.2017_13_37_47.log