Kajser

Editing Certain Emergency Vehicles?

Going through trying to replace certain emergency vehicles, but the only ones I've been able to make work in-game are 'police' and an added Tahoe.

I can't seem to figure out which directory I need to use to edit each individual vehicle, particularly the sheriff vehicles. Editing them via x64e doesn't seem to work. I currently use a mod folder containing the 'update' folder, 'x64' folder, and the 'x64e' RPF.

If anyone could tell me which RPF directory I need to edit or direct me somewhere that can, it would be greatly appreciated.

If textures then sheriff cars are mostly are in patchday3 and police 3 and police 2 are located at patchday 4

Update/x64/dlcpacks/PATCHDAY4NG/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/POLICE3  

Update/x64/dlcpacks/PATCHDAY4NG/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/POLICE2 ( you need to manually install police2 into this folder) 

Update/x64/dlcpacks/PATCHDAY3NG/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/SHERIFF1 and SHERIFF2 

15 hours ago, Dualift said:

If textures then sheriff cars are mostly are in patchday3 and police 3 and police 2 are located at patchday 4

Update/x64/dlcpacks/PATCHDAY4NG/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/POLICE3  

Update/x64/dlcpacks/PATCHDAY4NG/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/POLICE2 ( you need to manually install police2 into this folder) 

Update/x64/dlcpacks/PATCHDAY3NG/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/SHERIFF1 and SHERIFF2 

Any chance you know where I can find FBI2? It's not in any of the usual directories.

Edit: Found it. Patchday2ng.

Edited by Kajser

If all else fails, you can always install all vehicles in the latest patch file.

Edited by The Loot