rang3d99

Cannot get LSPDFR working

Hi i am trying to get LSPDFr working on my gta v and when i open it with ragehook it runs the game and all and then says enjoy then goes away i do not hear the ding when loading or anything doesnt show the stations and i cannot open the consol with f4. everything is up to date and i got everything installed if someone could help me that wuld be nice =p lol thanks in advance

i have skype if anyone wants to help me like that my name is Nicholas Louque and has a pic of a white truck on it

By chance did you use the rage and other files misc dll ones from their respective sites? Some packed with lspdfr are old.

1 hour ago, rang3d99 said:

Hi i am trying to get LSPDFr working on my gta v and when i open it with ragehook it runs the game and all and then says enjoy then goes away i do not hear the ding when loading or anything doesnt show the stations and i cannot open the consol with f4. everything is up to date and i got everything installed if someone could help me that wuld be nice =p lol thanks in advance

i have skype if anyone wants to help me like that my name is Nicholas Louque and has a pic of a white truck on it

Can you post your ragepluginhook.log file Rang3?

how?

i installed lspdfr in gta v copy folder and i downloaded microsoft stuff you need also downloaded the newragehook and it isnt working idk whats going on 

i installed lspdfr in gta v copy folder and i downloaded microsoft stuff you need also downloaded the newragehook and it isnt working idk whats going on