TylerH

GTA V crashes when loading in plugins

Hey guys, so I was trying to start up GTA V after putting scripthook, rage, and LSPDFR in. I came across a problem, when I am loading into story, the first response plugin loads and then three beeps and then my game crashes. Any solutions?

https://gyazo.com/456c99db6427defcdb4d7a63b8678daa

Game Directory:

https://gyazo.com/8be571f19c939cfd429d4d77d6416925

https://gyazo.com/47c912611d8f34f240667f966b98fd9f

RageHook:

http://pastebin.com/aKDfAWac

Steam or Retail version? If Steam, go into Steam then Library > Games > GTA V > Right Click Properties > Local Files Tab > Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Possibly a corrupt file or a file/folder is missing. IF you're using steam this is my first recommendation.

Regards,

Keith

1 hour ago, fire2903rescue said:

Steam or Retail version? If Steam, go into Steam then Library > Games > GTA V > Right Click Properties > Local Files Tab > Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Possibly a corrupt file or a file/folder is missing. IF you're using steam this is my first recommendation.

Regards,

Keith

Alright thanks, I do have the steam version.

1 hour ago, fire2903rescue said:

Regards,

Keith

Alright so I did that and it said "all files are validated"

What mods do you have installed, I feel like I've had this exact problem. If I remember correctly I was installing ReShade or ENB and they had a d3d11.dll that I had to rename to dxgi.dll and that would remediate the problem. I don't see that file in your game directory, but have you installed any visual mods like  ReShade or ENB recently? 

48 minutes ago, lego434 said:

What mods do you have installed, I feel like I've had this exact problem. If I remember correctly I was installing ReShade or ENB and they had a d3d11.dll that I had to rename to dxgi.dll and that would remediate the problem. I don't see that file in your game directory, but have you installed any visual mods like  ReShade or ENB recently? 

I have no mods installed, my issue occurs after I've installed rage, script and lcpdfr and nothing else.

What versions of ScriptHook and Rage are you running? Ensure you are running the following:

LSPDFR: 0.2b 

Rage : 0.29.817.5806

ScriptHookV:  v1.0.573.1 

Also do you have a RagePluginHook.txt file in your GTA directory? If so please post the contents so we can see what is being loaded during Rage load. 

10 minutes ago, lego434 said:

What versions of ScriptHook and Rage are you running? Ensure you are running the following:

LSPDFR: 0.2b 

Rage : 0.29.817.5806

ScriptHookV:  v1.0.573.1 

Also do you have a RagePluginHook.txt file in your GTA directory? If so please post the contents so we can see what is being loaded during Rage load. 

Yea I got those versions.

txt file: http://pastebin.com/qn6pV7zA

Tyler, it seems to be looking for 3kftssia.dll in a temporary folder of yours that it can't find, not entirely sure what that .dll is for because I'm not too familiar with developing the mods themselves and nothing on google seems to show up, but did you go to settings in your ragepluginhook and did it successfully check off everything? Maybe you can locate that dll in your computer at "C:\Users\Tyler\Appdata\Local\Temp\" see when it was installed or what files are around it to verify what exactly it's for. If it's for something like a VCRedist package of some sort maybe try reinstalling that package. Good Luck and keep me updated, I'll do my best to help.

Hm.

Do me a favor, delete your RageHook, ScriptHookV & LSPDFR. DONT copy over the same ones you've used. Download fresh copies of the 3. Install all 3 and give it a test, there's a possibility a file is corrupted that isn't jumping out to the naked eye.

Regards,

Keith

6 hours ago, Sizzlenuts said:

Tyler, it seems to be looking for 3kftssia.dll in a temporary folder of yours that it can't find, not entirely sure what that .dll is for because I'm not too familiar with developing the mods themselves and nothing on google seems to show up, but did you go to settings in your ragepluginhook and did it successfully check off everything? Maybe you can locate that dll in your computer at "C:\Users\Tyler\Appdata\Local\Temp\" see when it was installed or what files are around it to verify what exactly it's for. If it's for something like a VCRedist package of some sort maybe try reinstalling that package. Good Luck and keep me updated, I'll do my best to help.

3 hours ago, fire2903rescue said:

Hm.

Do me a favor, delete your RageHook, ScriptHookV & LSPDFR. DONT copy over the same ones you've used. Download fresh copies of the 3. Install all 3 and give it a test, there's a possibility a file is corrupted that isn't jumping out to the naked eye.

Regards,

Keith

Thanks guys! I will try both suggestions and update you guys once I get home to do those.

13 hours ago, Sizzlenuts said:

Not sure I can even get into Temp. https://gyazo.com/660e55cf459dffdf98a39cc1e5e8f417

3 minutes ago, TylerH said:

Not sure I can even get into Temp. https://gyazo.com/660e55cf459dffdf98a39cc1e5e8f417

You probably have the Appdata folder hidden by default, it's a windows thing. See if you can put this in your explorer bar " C:\Users\Tyler\Appdata\Local\Temp" and let me know if it opens. If not I'll tell you how to stop hiding hidden windows folders.

Actually I had a similar problem. It might help. Delete your LSPDFR and Plugins folder and reinstall RAGE. Try it. If it works then reinstall Script. If that works reinstall LSPDFR but DO NOT replace any files. Skip all that are the same.

6 minutes ago, Sizzlenuts said:

You probably have the Appdata folder hidden by default, it's a windows thing. See if you can put this in your explorer bar " C:\Users\Tyler\Appdata\Local\Temp" and let me know if it opens. If not I'll tell you how to stop hiding hidden windows folders.

Found it, but no .dll files are in it.

Also, make sure that RAGE supports your version of the game. Little gear icon>bottom left corner. If it has red text then it doesn't.

12 minutes ago, TylerH said:

Found it, but no .dll files are in it.

Figured.

18 minutes ago, 0Nick0 said:

Actually I had a similar problem. It might help. Delete your LSPDFR and Plugins folder and reinstall RAGE. Try it. If it works then reinstall Script. If that works reinstall LSPDFR but DO NOT replace any files. Skip all that are the same.

Try Nick's suggestion first before we try to move on, might save us some time.

13 minutes ago, 0Nick0 said:

Also, make sure that RAGE supports your version of the game. Little gear icon>bottom left corner. If it has red text then it doesn't.

So you saying just delete the LSPDFR and Plugins folders and then reinstall everything?

Just now, TylerH said:

So you saying just delete the LSPDFR and Plugins folders and then reinstall everything?

Yeah and uninstall Rageplugin as well and try reinstalling it as well

4 minutes ago, TylerH said:

Delete the LSPDFR folder, reinstall RAGE. See if it works. If it works, reinstall Script Hook. If it works, reinstall LSPDFR, but when it asks what to do with files that are the same skip them all(keep both/skip)

11 minutes ago, 0Nick0 said:

Delete the LSPDFR folder, reinstall RAGE. See if it works. If it works, reinstall Script Hook. If it works, reinstall LSPDFR, but when it asks what to do with files that are the same skip them all(keep both/skip)

So I took out both the LSPDFR and Plugin folders, reinstalled rage, then it crashed on its way to story mode after "loading and populating world" on the list.

Edit: disregard, I messed up the order, lets try now.

Edited by TylerH

4 minutes ago, TylerH said:

So I took out both the LSPDFR and Plugin folders, reinstalled rage, then it crashed on its way to story mode after "loading and populating world" on the list.

Edit: disregard, I messed up the order, lets try now.

So it did end up crashing again, so should I delete the folder I am using now and go to my backup to clean up?