OfficerJace

Why we dont have Police Bike mod?

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

I haven't done any for V yet, but bike were alot more harder to make the cars in IV. So I'm guessing that there still hard to make. I could also be that most modders outside of the police RP groups only do super cars and million dollar sports cars. But I think Lundy made a police bike at one point.

There's plenty of interest in bikes, three topics have been posted so far asking for bikes, in particular most people (me included) want to see the BMW R1200 R-TP modelled. But no modder seems to be wanting to do it... 

On 12/18/2015 at 11:49 AM, SeaHawk14 said:

There's plenty of interest in bikes, three topics have been posted so far asking for bikes, in particular most people (me included) want to see the BMW R1200 R-TP modelled. But no modder seems to be wanting to do it... 

No one seems to want to obtain the model for one, that's why. I've been asked by countless people if I could convert one over, they say they'll get the model, then they never come online again.

I'd be interested in porting one over if there was a decent model for GTA V use.

5 hours ago, Double Doppler said:

No one seems to want to obtain the model for one, that's why. I've been asked by countless people if I could convert one over, they say they'll get the model, then they never come online again.

I'd be interested in porting one over if there was a decent model for GTA V use.

Well, you made a GTA IV video with one. Any way you could contact the author and ask for permissions? I'm aware of existing GTA IV models, such as VooDoo's model only really as well as the British one seen in your video.

With the additional benefit of being the exact same motorcycle, with the same panniers as well. 

Edited by SeaHawk14

Just now, SeaHawk14 said:

Well, you made a GTA IV video with one. Any way you could contact the author and ask for permissions? I'm aware of existing GTA IV models, such as VooDoo's model only really as well as the British one seen in your video.

He quit modding due to disputes, and doesn't want to stay in contact with other modders anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Double Doppler said:

He quit modding due to disputes, and doesn't want to stay in contact with other modders anymore. 

Oh. That sucks. Never mind then, I guess it'll be a matter of waiting, unless an online model can be found. Surely VooDoo didn't model the BMW from scratch. 

It should be noted that bike mods cause memory errors for a significant portion of people, nobody really knows why.

Even then however I'm surprised how almost nobody has made any yet.

On 21 December 2015 at 11:22 PM, MoreTextures said:

It should be noted that bike mods cause memory errors for a significant portion of people, nobody really knows why.

Even then however I'm surprised how almost nobody has made any yet.

Perhaps that was the case in GTA IV, where the police bike wasn't native to the game? I don't know if modded bikes create loads of problems in GTA V, although there have been a tonne of motorbike mods for GTA V so I don't think the mods still create an issue. 

On 21-12-2015 at 11:09 PM, Double Doppler said:

Since he quit he probably wont mind you porting over his model.