Help with creating callouts

CreepPork

Hello!

I am creating a couple callouts and thinking about posting on them LCPDFR, but that's not the point,

I have created a kidnapping callout but the Victim in back of the vans just jumping out and basicly doesn't give any point to the callout, below I have a line of code that puts the Victim in the back seat of the van:

Victim.WarpIntoVehicle(PedoVan, 3);

But the other thing is for a diffrent callout is a HGV chase I can't manage to attach a trailer (Tanker) to a Phantom via the TowVehicle().

When I get to the callout the trailer just spawns on top of the truck and flips the truck over and doesn't attach to it.

Thanks, for any help!

Edited by CreepPork

“For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless. And then it occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.”

- Bill Bryson

Hello!

I am creating a couple callouts and thinking about posting on them LCPDFR, but that's not the point,

I have created a kidnapping callout but the Victim in back of the vans just jumping out and basicly doesn't give any point to the callout, below I have a line of code that puts the Victim in the back seat of the van:

Victim.WarpIntoVehicle(PedoVan, 3);

But the other thing is for a diffrent callout is a HGV chase I can't manage to attach a trailer (Tanker) to a Phantom via the TowVehicle().

When I get to the callout the trailer just spawns on top of the truck and flips the truck over and doesn't attach to it.

Thanks, for any help!

TowVehicle() works only for tow-trucks. If you want to attach a trailer to a truck, use the Vehicle.Trailer property : http://docs.ragepluginhook.net/html/F1567E4C.htm

phantomTruck.Trailer = tankerTrailer;

tankerTrailer being a Vehicle object.

TowVehicle() works only for tow-trucks. If you want to attach a trailer to a truck, use the Vehicle.Trailer property : http://docs.ragepluginhook.net/html/F1567E4C.htm

phantomTruck.Trailer = tankerTrailer;

tankerTrailer being a Vehicle object.

Thank you very much that works!

“For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless. And then it occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.”

- Bill Bryson