I'm experiencing issues with the notification button. I searched for recent support topics on this matter but did not see any.

I have four notifications and would like to view them, but every time I click on the notification bell button there is an infinite black loading loop. When I click on view all notifications, the page returns with an error EX2 and says "Something went wrong.Please try again".

I provided a screenshot of the issue below

error EX2.png

Edited by A320FlyBlueJB

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 8-Core Processor / RAM: 420GB Corsair / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB / OS: Windows 10

Want to donate? I'll take one of this as a donation :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoneWolfSpecter/wishlist

I had the same issue Yesterday, it's slightly resolved itself. Now instead of that page being displayed it just displays the drop down which endlessly loads. I also had another problem when I had the issue you are currently experiencing, it wouldn't allow me to reply to any topics. The reply box was grey and wouldn't expand or anything.

Why even have signatures-....

Notifications for some users are currently broken due to a bug with our community software.

We're hoping to get a fix shortly.

Yup its working now. Thanks Cyan

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 8-Core Processor / RAM: 420GB Corsair / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB / OS: Windows 10

Want to donate? I'll take one of this as a donation :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoneWolfSpecter/wishlist

The reply box was grey and wouldn't expand or anything.

Same but with Status Updates.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix