Black Jesus

Game Crashes When I Call in Pursuit

Hey guys, I've been having this problem where the game crashes every time I call in a pursuit. I haven't been experiencing random crashes and I dont believe it els because I set the max amount of els enabled cars to 3 or 4. I did notice this in the report log:

[WARNING - 5:55:39 PM] [serverCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases

Is that was causes my game to crash?

Hey guys, I've been having this problem where the game crashes every time I call in a pursuit. I haven't been experiencing random crashes and I dont believe it els because I set the max amount of els enabled cars to 3 or 4. I did notice this in the report log:

[WARNING - 5:55:39 PM] [serverCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases

Is that was causes my game to crash?

No, that is a warning. Not an error.

Please post your error logs.

I have that same problem right now every single time I get into a chase and I press Alt+E

You may or may not be having the same problem, for future reference can you make your own thread please, it makes it far easier for those providing support to keep track of who has what issue. Thanks :)

As you have already replied here I will do my best to answer questions.

JackICe you have this error in your logs 

Error while initializing plugin: Callouts+: Must specify valid information for parsing in the string.   at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
   at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value)
   at CalloutsPlus.CalloutsPlusMain.Initialize()
   at freval_10.eval_fr0()

You are using the latest version of Callouts+ with LCPDFR 1.0b. If you go back to the WIP thread for Callouts+ you will see I am already well aware of the crashes being caused by the plugin. These are not my fault, for some reason plugins don't like working with 1.0b. My advice is to revert back to version 0.2a of Callouts+ or wait until LCPDFR receives a new patch.

You are using the latest version of Callouts+ with LCPDFR 1.0b. If you go back to the WIP thread for Callouts+ you will see I am already well aware of the crashes being caused by the plugin. These are not my fault, for some reason plugins don't like working with 1.0b. My advice is to revert back to version 0.2a of Callouts+ or wait until LCPDFR receives a new patch.

I reverted back to 2.0a and it still crashed then I realized I had both dsound and xlive in my folder :wallbash: Thanks LukeD

I have that same problem right now every single time I get into a chase and I press Alt+E

MODERATOR NOTICE

Please do not thread hijack, create your own topic. Your post has been hidden.