Ash992478

Need some help making a CHP/LAPD Pack

Hi guys I'm part of a LAPD/CHP clan and well 'm looking for some good cars which are not that buggy/cause texture loss in multiplayer games. We will be using the Police3, Police 4 and Policeb slots too.

Thank you.

Edited by banditsvcops

We're using an LAPD, CHP and LASD pack in EFLC with my friends, and we even changed the police bike into an LASD Crown Victoria. Neither did my friends or I experienced texture bug because of the cars we use, so if you're interested, you should take a look at my cars in the DL section. They were all based on their real counterparts, including lightbar patterns.

Texture loss could be due to the pc performance or internet. Unless you mean the car it's self. I personally have never seen that before. Make sure that the textures are in the .WTD :thumbsup:

We're using an LAPD, CHP and LASD pack in EFLC with my friends, and we even changed the police bike into an LASD Crown Victoria. Neither did my friends or I experienced texture bug because of the cars we use, so if you're interested, you should take a look at my cars in the DL section. They were all based on their real counterparts, including lightbar patterns.

Ok thanks I'll check them out. I'm using your CHP cars atm

Texture loss could be due to the pc performance or internet. Unless you mean the car it's self. I personally have never seen that before. Make sure that the textures are in the .WTD :thumbsup:

Ok I'm just looking for the cars with the best performance for my clan

Texture loss actually can only be caused by pc performance. To be precise, because of the game's memory leak or because of huge texture files (try to instal a weapon mod that's .wtd is bigger then 10 Mbs and you'll instantly get it) and in some cases, because of the server is full of spammed objects / vehicles. But I guess this was kind of offtopic.

Texture loss actually can only be caused by pc performance. To be precise, because of the game's memory leak or because of huge texture files (try to instal a weapon mod that's .wtd is bigger then 10 Mbs and you'll instantly get it) and in some cases, because of the server is full of spammed objects / vehicles. But I guess this was kind of offtopic.

Ok thanks can it be caused by having two GTA Directories? Can that slow the game down?

You mean 1 for backup that is not used by the game, and the one that is used by the game? Or do you mean 2 working gta iv? Well actually none of these can cause that. I have EFLC and GTA IV installed as seperate games, and I also have backup of the original vehicles.img and I have no texture bug. (I do use commandlines)

You mean 1 for backup that is not used by the game, and the one that is used by the game? Or do you mean 2 working gta iv? Well actually none of these can cause that. I have EFLC and GTA IV installed as seperate games, and I also have backup of the original vehicles.img and I have no texture bug. (I do use commandlines)

I don't mean to thread hijack, but what commandlines do you use?

I don't mean to thread hijack, but what commandlines do you use?

Commandlines should always be made for the computer specs you have. I think there's a tutorial on how to use the commandlines on gtaforums.com. I don't have a link to the specific thread though.

This is what I use:

-memrestrict 629145600

-restrictApp 0

Commandlines should always be made for the computer specs you have. I think there's a tutorial on how to use the commandlines on gtaforums.com. I don't have a link to the specific thread though.

This is what I use:

-memrestrict 629145600

-restrictApp 0

alright thanks:)