Exo 401

Is there a script that lets you bind speech to keys?

I was going to make a video and then realized it would be nice to be able to bind voice/speech to keys. I know you can play audio in SNT but I would like to bind them to a key instead of using the SNT menu which takes a while to find a voice you want to use.

Using the SNT you can save the speech you like using the Speech Menu to slots 1 through 10. Open up your Trainer.ini file, and scroll until you find the key bindings for speech slots 1-10. You can assign the 10 speech slots to whatever keys you would like. Then reopen the game and whenever you press the specific keys it will play the preset speech. If you need more in depth help let me know.

-BR

Using the SNT you can save the speech you like using the Speech Menu to slots 1 through 10. Open up your Trainer.ini file, and scroll until you find the key bindings for speech slots 1-10. You can assign the 10 speech slots to whatever keys you would like. Then reopen the game and whenever you press the specific keys it will play the preset speech. If you need more in depth help let me know.

-BR

Hi thanks for the response. I'm looking in the trainer.ini right now and I see [speech] and [bspeech] both go from 1-20.  Which one do modify?

Edit:

Never mind, I found it. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Exo 401

Not a problem, glad you got it. How else would anyone enjoy the hilarious things the cops say.