Hey, guys. I was wondering if any could make me a pack of cars using the Milton PD look.

I dont need the Motorcycle, just the cars. I would also like a Tahoe using the same design, however. If anyone can do this, awesome. If noone can, that's fine. Message me if you need more pictures or anything.

Hey, guys. I was wondering if any could make me a pack of cars using the Milton PD look.

I dont need the Motorcycle, just the cars. I would also like a Tahoe using the same design, however. If anyone can do this, awesome. If noone can, that's fine. Message me if you need more pictures or anything.

Do you have any more(detail) pictures?

Hmm... I could try my best. Gimme a few minutes.

EDIT - I found a closer picture of the CV, but I couldn't find any of the same look for any other cars.  If this picture wont do, I can find other pictures and looks (For some reason Milton, FL has a lot of different cars) and I can deal with one of those. But this is the best picture I could find.

Edited by Osiris

Hmm... I could try my best. Gimme a few minutes.

EDIT - I found a closer picture of the CV, but I couldn't find any of the same look for any other cars.  If this picture wont do, I can find other pictures and looks (For some reason Milton, FL has a lot of different cars) and I can deal with one of those. But this is the best picture I could find.

I'll do it for you ;)

Here is a close up of a couple:

That second picture is of A Milton Massachusetts Police Car not of Milton, Florida :P

Ketan... How did you find those? I looked on the Milton PD website, I looked on google. One. I found one. And you find 3... AND I LIVE HERE. Haha. Gump, are you for real? That'd be awesome.