BErad1502

Request CHP SLicktop

I've seen one for gta on YT that looked like the car on the 2nd picture (first one is halogen, second one is led), however if I remember well the guy said it was either WIP or private. You might wanna try searching there.

I guess you guys didn't really get Kanyo's sarcasm..... '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I didn't use sarcasm, I really did see a video of an either WIP or private CHP Slicktop. Not sure if it had antennas, but it definately had the same rear advisors. It also featured the code 3 park mode (all lights at front on steady burns)

Ofcourse if the author is okay with my version he can use it, but I do believe he wants that specific rear light setup seen on the pic.

I didn't use sarcasm, I really did see a video of an either WIP or private CHP Slicktop. Not sure if it had antennas, but it definately had the same rear advisors. It also featured the code 3 park mode (all lights at front on steady burns)

Ofcourse if the author is okay with my version he can use it, but I do believe he wants that specific rear light setup seen on the pic.

iv tried to edit your car but it just crashes zmod. If you could do the antenna set up I would definitely appreciate that. The same with your liberty model.

Here's a video I found of the car you wanted, but I'm 99.856294% sure that it's private/not released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXoBv8cVNCM

iv tried to edit your car but it just crashes zmod. If you could do the antenna set up I would definitely appreciate that. The same with your liberty model.

I've updated my cars a long time ago. They all have the antennas, and they have that line thing from the front doors removed just like the real one. I do believe there were some other updates to them as well, but I can't remember.

@Kevin499

That's not the video I saw and not the same car either. This one doesn't look quite accurate either. I've seen a video which had exactly the same looking rear lighting equipment as BErad's 2nd picture.

EDIT: Well good news for you BErad I decided to make the car on the second picture. I can't say anything about release date though.

Edited by Sgt.Kanyo

I've updated my cars a long time ago. They all have the antennas, and they have that line thing from the front doors removed just like the real one. I do believe there were some other updates to them as well, but I can't remember.

@Kevin499

That's not the video I saw and not the same car either. This one doesn't look quite accurate either. I've seen a video which had exactly the same looking rear lighting equipment as BErad's 2nd picture.

EDIT: Well good news for you BErad I decided to make the car on the second picture. I can't say anything about release date though.

thank you Sgt Kanyo. you are the Man. your Chp cruisers have always been in my line up. i really appreciate that you will do this. Thank you so much.

Good news, no bad news... well both. While the file is ready, and I even uploaded it, it wasn't approved because the car was left unlocked. Since BxBugs123 was nice enough to decide his development parts, are not development parts anymore, I can only upload the .wft as locked. I guess I'll just lock the car then, and reupload it.

Good news, no bad news... well both. While the file is ready, and I even uploaded it, it wasn't approved because the car was left unlocked. Since BxBugs123 was nice enough to decide his development parts, are not development parts anymore, I can only upload the .wft as locked. I guess I'll just lock the car then, and reupload it.

Not to go against you Kanyo, as I've been a fan of your mods for some time, but I'm sure there's a bigger plan that Bugs isn't telling us about. I'm sure in due time this whole situation with DEV parts will be solved.

Pretty sure there isn't. I know him, well I have him as friends on steam, and played a few times with him. People said he removed the Durango, so that others won't steal it. I mean why else would you remove all of your dev stuff?