Valium

How to take a photo if I use iCEnhancer 2.1 ?

Hello.

For a few days I've been trying to take some photos from game, but there was only the black screen and I don't know what's going on.

Perhaps, it caused because of using iCEnhancer 2.1 in my game.

I took those photos by using Print Screen button and pasting it to somewhere, e.g. Paint, or sth else.

Could you tell me how take photos or what program I should use to do them?

I once tried to use Print Screen, but it didn't seem to work. Plus it takes a lot of time for each pic. I don't use iCEnhancer. It has nothing to do with it
I recommend Fraps. You can take pics at push of a key. :thumbsup:
I took these with Fraps. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
http://fraps.en.softonic.com/

Edited by starcraftguy1

Hello.

For a few days I've been trying to take some photos from game, but there was only the black screen and I don't know what's going on.

Perhaps, it caused because of using iCEnhancer 2.1 in my game.

I took those photos by using Print Screen button and pasting it to somewhere, e.g. Paint, or sth else.

Could you tell me how take photos or what program I should use to do them?

Steam has an in-game screenshot feature. Alternatively you could use overwolf, or xfire both of which have screenshot functionality to them.

Your best option (in my opinion) is to use the GTA IV video editor with steam.

1) Press F2 to save a clip in which your image is. (for example if I was taking a nice image of a car parked on star junction, I would park on star junction and press F2)

2) When you have your clip saved, go into the video editor via the mobile phone, create a new video and drag the clip across to the timeline.

3) Then edit that clip, find where you want to take a screenshot (position a free camera so you can get really good images) and then turn the HUd off and use the steam print screen feature.

That way you can cool angles and stuff too!

Examples of where I have done that:

Edited by LukeD