justaclown28

lcdp 1.0 i have giving up! help plz!

i have installed maually and automatic still with no luck. 95 worked fine never had any issues but for the life of me i cant get 1.0 to work. Game loads push alt p and nothing. i ran the diagnostic tool and berfore it crashed (and never worked again) it said lcpd 1.o not installed? i have followed the instructions to a t. My request is that if someone would plz do a remote connection with me to plz help. iam willign to even donate 35 dollars to the site if this can be done thanks.

i have installed maually and automatic still with no luck. 95 worked fine never had any issues but for the life of me i cant get 1.0 to work. Game loads push alt p and nothing. i ran the diagnostic tool and berfore it crashed (and never worked again) it said lcpd 1.o not installed? i have followed the instructions to a t. My request is that if someone would plz do a remote connection with me to plz help. iam willign to even donate 35 dollars to the site if this can be done thanks.

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of your GTA IV directory for me please. You've made an error with your installation somewhere, check that you have a folder called LCPDFR only and not one called LCPD First Response. Also be sure that the scripthook, advancedhook etc are all in the root of your GTA IV directory.

yep i did a complete re install of game and lcpd 1.0 diagnostic tool keeps crashing

Does it crash almost instantly or do you get the first menu pop up?

Can you post any error logs you have to this thread for us so I can take a look for you.

yep i did a complete re install of game and lcpd 1.0 diagnostic tool keeps crashing

try using the "Advanced Mode" (checkbox at the bottom) and manually select your game directory? It might fail when determining yours.

yes it crashes instanly and when i use advance mode it ask me if i want to check game folders and all i can do is click on folders and look around nothing happens

yes it crashes instanly and when i use advance mode it ask me if i want to check game folders and all i can do is click on folders and look around nothing happens

You have to load a folder and click on the GTAIV executable (or EFLC executable), it then scans your folder.

When choosing your game folder, select the GTA.exe in the main directory. Could you please quote as I would then get a notification. Thanks

thank you sir"s for all yalls help i will be making a donation by noon tommorrow central time, thanks for all you guys do to help. and thx for lcpd!

No problem. Is it fixed?