Firefighter 5663

GTA IV Has Stopped Working

I have been have my game crash and I would get the "GTA IV has stopped working" message. The crash also happens at around the same time of the rest of the crashes. I will load the game and go to the police station, go on duty, get partner, get into the police car, start driving around and maybe respond to a call then it would crash. I have tried everything. I have a bought copy of GTA and am on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit, running patch 1.0.7.0, running LCPDFR 1.0b (this has been happening before I updated to LCPDFR 1.0b), run the game as admin. I've included my log files below. I have also ran the LCPDFR 1.0b diagnosis tool. 

Hello,

from the logs I can tell it's not a LCPDFR issue. The only suggestion I have is lowering settings or removing other mods.

LMS

Does this happen every callout? or just once in awhile?

Not on callouts, just in general when patrolling pretty soon after I leave the station. 

Hello,

from the logs I can tell it's not a LCPDFR issue. The only suggestion I have is lowering settings or removing other mods.

LMS

Well, when I don't have LCPDFR installed it works fine. My settings are low and I have removed other mods, it still crashes. 

Did you play install lcpdfr on a clean game or a modded one. You might consider reinstalling and playing vanilla for a few campaign missions then reinstalling lcpdfr