Sign in to follow this  
Throwaway1234

LCPDFR 1.0b Game Crash

Hi all,

Since the new update came out today I decided to try it out in hopes of fixing the crashes I have had, Been playing a little bit and got some more errors, I will attach the logs.

The crash occurred when I clicked "Enable ALPR" within the police computer during a traffic stop.

------

EDIT: That cause was due to some files not being placed in the main directory by the auto-installer, Fixed that.. Still have the same crashes as 1.0a, though.

This latest crash happened when I hit a pole during a traffic stop.

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

Edited by dcp1293

Hello dcp1293,

the crash you speak about is not caused by LCPDFR. You may want to attach your AdvancedHook.log as that logs GTA IV crashes so I can take a look at IV's source to possibly find out what is causing it.

LMS

Thanks. I had a look and it is deeply wired into the model/physic process (rage::phBoundGeometry::getMaterial), not really sure what exactly is causing it. My only bet is a modified file/vehicle, but I remember you saying it's vanilla, right?

LMS

-snip-

Exactly, Tried it vanilla and modded with the same results, For the first time in weeks I was able to record 20+ minutes without a crash but it still seems to happen at random (Not as often as 1.0a).

Thank you for all the quick responses.

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

EDIT: That cause was due to some files not being placed in the main directory by the auto-installer, Fixed that.. Still have the same crashes as 1.0a, though.

This latest crash happened when I hit a pole during a traffic stop.

Regards,

Dylan - DCP1293

Mind telling me how you fixed the problem? What files did you put where, cause I got this problem too.