Khanage

More Zmodeler help pls :(

Hello, I've been having a problem with all my models recently. The problem is, that when the models have been imported into the vehicles.img I get a texture bug, taxi bug and the model doesn't spawn. No game crashes, nothing like that though. Here's a pic -

4Bj82wi.png

Edited by Khanage

It's not a zmodeler related issue.

This problem occur, because you are using too many modified HQ models, so you have 2 solutions:

-replace some of the HQ models you have (the ones which are < 3mb ) by some low quality models (or the default vehicles) ;

-use a taxi bug fix, this for example: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>  but this won't help with the texture loss (try and lower your GTA settings)

Edited by gangrenn

It's not a zmodeler related issue.

This problem occur, because you are using too many modified HQ models, so you have 2 solutions:

-replace some of the HQ models you have (the ones which are < 3mb ) by some low quality models (or the default vehicles) ;

-use a taxi bug fix, this for example: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>  but this won't help with the texture loss (try and lower your GTA settings)

Lol I don't use any mods, and I mean any, apart from vanilla based ones. Then again though, my GTA IV has been lagging a LOT recently, like 10 fps. But I still don't think this is a problem with my game, because the problem still happened when my GTA worked fine. Also, it only happens when I install this model. Without this model, game works fine.

depending on how many car mods you have you could be taking up too much game memory with multiple higher poly cars. 

Lel I just said I don't use any mods other than vanilla, or at least no mods over 1.5mb... so yeah, not a problem with the game :(

Edited by Khanage