Rareroblox

gta iv infinite loading screen

Hi, I have a problem with my GTA IV game. Whenever I load it up it keeps loading and loading and loading. How do I fix this? I really want to play multiplayer with my friends.

Hi, I have a problem with my GTA IV game. Whenever I load it up it keeps loading and loading and loading. How do I fix this? I really want to play multiplayer with my friends.

Hi, could you please tell me what mods you have installed if any, and what version of the game you are running. Is it a legitimate copy of the game as well?

If you are not running any mods have you tried running the game as an administrator? And do you have all the up to date microsoft redistributables?

Hi, could you please tell me what mods you have installed if any, and what version of the game you are running. Is it a legitimate copy of the game as well?

If you are not running any mods have you tried running the game as an administrator? And do you have all the up to date microsoft redistributables?

I only have tow truck script and policehelper, I am using a legit copy of GTA IV

Edited by Rareroblox

I only have tow truck script and policehelper, I am using a legit copy of GTA IV

What I would recommend you do is uninstall all your mods and reinstall GTA IV again just to be entirely sure you don't have any issues conflicting.

Once you have done that make a backup of these files for ease and try again.

If that doesn't work let me know :)