Black Jesus

Objects disappear when they go inside car

Hey guys, I just started using zmodeer but I have a problem. I import the textures and the model for something like a console or a partition, but when I try to move it inside the car it disappears. I know I'm doing something wrong, so what is it?

Don't worry you doing nothing wrong, it's absolutely normal. If you want to see the object when you you move it into the car place the partition in the hierarchy above the police car.

bandicam_2014_03_09_20_52_30_015.jpg

Edited by Sentinel55

Don't worry you doing nothing wrong, it's absolutely normal. If you want to see the object when you you move it into the car place the partition in the hierarchy above the police car.

bandicam_2014_03_09_20_52_30_015.jpg

How do I do that because when I tried to drag it above the police car it just added itself into the police car, idk how to explain it?

How do I do that because when I tried to drag it above the police car it just added itself into the police car, idk how to explain it?

You have to be very carefully. But you could also try to move the police car unter the partition. Or you do it like you said and add the partition to the police car because that works too.

You have to be very carefully. But you could also try to move the police car unter the partition. Or you do it like you said and add the partition to the police car because that works too.

Alright 1 more question, can and should I move the seats forward because the front seats seem too far back for the partition

Alright 1 more question, can and should I move the seats forward because the front seats seem too far back for the partition

Of course you can, but I don't know if you have to. I usually don't do that.

Here's a simpler answer, if you wanna see your equipment inside the car just place the object directly under chassis L1 or L2 if you have. That way your  your equipment will be in the vehicle hierarchy and you can still see it inside the car to make proper adjustments.

OK Thanks for your help

Here's a simpler answer, if you wanna see your equipment inside the car just place the object directly under chassis L1 or L2 if you have. That way your  your equipment will be in the vehicle hierarchy and you can still see it inside the car to make proper adjustments.

That answer is no more simpler than the one Sentinel55 posted.