Darkray347

Configuration of ELS 7

The ELS 7 lights don't appear bright enough for me especially during the daytime in GTA IV. Which part of the ELS.ini do I need to edit to make the lights look brighter in its surroundings?

GTAIV Directory/Common/Data/VisualSettings.ide. Look for "other_ emissive_lights." Raise the amount for "car.defaultlight.emissive.on" to your choosing, but I wouldn't recommend going over 150.

GTAIV Directory/Common/Data/VisualSettings.ide. Look for "other_ emissive_lights." Raise the amount for "car.defaultlight.emissive.on" to your choosing, but I wouldn't recommend going over 150.

Is this for all cars? I was hoping if I could only change the ELS 7 lights because the ones in game are very... dull. It's only bright at night. When I used ELS 6, the lights were bright during both day and night. Is there something in the ini I should edit?

All the non ELS cars' sirens and lights are bright, only ELS 7 cars are dull.

Is this for all cars? I was hoping if I could only change the ELS 7 lights because the ones in game are very... dull. It's only bright at night. When I used ELS 6, the lights were bright during both day and night. Is there something in the ini I should edit?

All the non ELS cars' sirens and lights are bright, only ELS 7 cars are dull.

That's because the game doesn't naturally think of the ELS lights as lights, only extra parts. Doing what I said will work for all cars, and V7 most likely replaced the visualsettings file you had.

Oh ELS 7 came with the visual settings I think... Not sure. I also believe the car mod I downloaded came with a Visualsetting.dat as well. Maybe that's what dulled the lights. Thanks man