EvilJackCarver

Minor modding question

I'm a bit new to modding cars, so please pardon me if I'm asking a pair of novice questions here:

I read in >this thread the basic steps on how to add a lightbar to a vehicle with ZModeler. (I'm running a legacy version - v2.26.) In it states that one needs to modify the hierarchy to put the lightbar under "chassis". How would I go about doing that?

Second novice question: How would one move multiple objects simultaneously? I've tried moving the lightbar in position but each time it wants to do it one piece at a time.

Zmodeler 2.26 build 993 / Win7 build 7601

If this is in the wrong section or there is already a tutorial on this, please link me - a quick google on modifying hierarchy turned up nothing.

I'm a bit new to modding cars, so please pardon me if I'm asking a pair of novice questions here:

I read in >this thread the basic steps on how to add a lightbar to a vehicle with ZModeler. (I'm running a legacy version - v2.26.) In it states that one needs to modify the hierarchy to put the lightbar under "chassis". How would I go about doing that?

Second novice question: How would one move multiple objects simultaneously? I've tried moving the lightbar in position but each time it wants to do it one piece at a time.

Zmodeler 2.26 build 993 / Win7 build 7601

If this is in the wrong section or there is already a tutorial on this, please link me - a quick google on modifying hierarchy turned up nothing.

Have you selected the whole lightbar using Select -> Quadr, then activating Selected Mode either by clicking it at the bottom (or Spacebar), and then using the Modify -> Move tool?

For the times I try use Zmodeler, I do that, and it moves the whole thing.

Have you selected the whole lightbar using Select -> Quadr, then activating Selected Mode either by clicking it at the bottom (or Spacebar), and then using the Modify -> Move tool?

Took me a second to get the move thing to work but it's working now. As for the other bit of my question, found out that the tree was hidden. I feel dumb now =\

Edited by EvilJackCarver

You can use Spacebar to select Quadr Mode

Edit: -snip-

Thought you said Spacebar can be used for Selected Mode, not Quadr.

My bad

Edited by Knight Rider Info