hefeweizenguy09

2013 caprice model request

Was wondering if someone with access to a 2013 caprice could make this model only no light on the fenders and no rambar

or a slicktop I don't have any video at the moment

I will be willing to donate

Thank you for reading

good luck people are being stubborn right now regarding releasing new caprice models theres some ford interceptors being made but not sure about the caprice I wish the ball would get rolling

good luck people are being stubborn right now regarding releasing new caprice models theres some ford interceptors being made but not sure about the caprice I wish the ball would get rolling

We're not being stubborn. Some of us work on the models to improve them, my Explorer, it's a lot better than it was when I released it all those months ago. Mostly to do with me sitting there for ages, working on it, not releasing much. I can't speak for all modders, but that's what I do with models that aren't quite perfect. I play with them (-_-).

We're not being stubborn. Some of us work on the models to improve them, my Explorer, it's a lot better than it was when I released it all those months ago. Mostly to do with me sitting there for ages, working on it, not releasing much. I can't speak for all modders, but that's what I do with models that aren't quite perfect. I play with them (-_-).

True that Trewq34. That is 100% true!