HulaRula

Zmodeler Issue - Linking lights.

Hey,

So I recently though I'll give Zmodeler a go and after playing around for ages and watching a few videos, I completed my first car - that worked, my second however...

I'm mainly testing with the car, a practice run, and after I what I thought was a damn good job, turned out to be an utter mess. 

The set up on the Granger consists of 3 Talons. Once they were placed, I had a go at 'linking' (if that's the right word?) the lights up, e.g. 'Extra_1' 'Extra_L0' ect. This is where I think I went wrong. ONLY my front lights are actually turning on and when they do, they act as takedowns.

What have I don't wrong, and how the hell do I fix it?! 

Thanks!

P.s, how do I add pictures to my post so they are larger, rather then small or attachments?

Edited by Tozza

You have the extras inside of each other. Make sure they are all in the same folder.

extra_3

extra_3_L0

extra_3_L1

not:

extra_3

extra_3_L0

extra_3_L0

Edited by 1ian20

how do I add pictures to my post so they are larger, rather then small or attachments?

Upload the pics to a site like http://imgur.com and then use:

FJKAgkq.png

To enter the link to the photo and you're all done. As for the Zmodeler Issue, sorry I am learning Zmodeler myself :smile:

Edited by sergiyj

Thanks for the reply and help, both of you. 

I've changed the extra names yet still, the lights aren't right. They give of the red/blue glow around and they light up at ELS stage 3 but they're just white?

5MOg6VI.png

Edited by Tozza

Also, when you export the model only make sure the L0 is checked and leave the other two unchecked. Try that.

I'm still having trouble. I have done as you suggested and still it's behaving odly.

I noticed when I disabled L1 and L2 the colour of the light goes, yet the front it still applies.