Oatmeal

Route 66 and More Vehicles.

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anybody knows a compromise for the mods route 66 and more vehicles by Custo. The problem is that you can't use both mods at the same time. You can't because both the files require you to replace to of the same files. The files are, gta.dat and the images.txt located in the comman/data folder in your game directory. If anybody has a way to like merge both files or something just let me know. Because I really want to use both the two mods at the same time.

Ketan A.

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anybody knows a compromise for the mods route 66 and more vehicles by Custo. The problem is that you can't use both mods at the same time. You can't because both the files require you to replace to of the same files. The files are, gta.dat and the images.txt located in the comman/data folder in your game directory. If anybody has a way to like merge both files or something just let me know. Because I really want to use both the two mods at the same time.

Ketan A.

What I do, is open up the files that need to be replaced/ edited, read the ReadMe with the mod (if there is one) and copy and paste the respective edits to the files, and then save.

If there isn't a ReadMe, I just compare the original to the one provided in the MOD Download, and add that edit in.

For the .dat files, I use Notepad++.

What I do, is open up the files that need to be replaced/ edited, read the ReadMe with the mod (if there is one) and copy and paste the respective edits to the files, and then save.

If there isn't a ReadMe, I just compare the original to the one provided in the MOD Download, and add that edit in.

For the .dat files, I use Notepad++.

Alright, I will try that. Thanks.

Ketan A.