play4fun28

How to make liveries HD?

Helle Forum,

I got one question:

My graphic settings are on low but I installed a lot of cars that didn't get the low and blurred textures. Although I had low settings, the cars had the textures like I played on high settings. Now the question is, how can I activate that feature or how can I configure a car that it doesn't changes it texture detail when I change it in the game. I hope you undestand what I mean (every vehicles of Cj24 got this feature).

Regards,

play4fun28

Ok, I will try to explain it.

I got a Ford Crown Vic. My settings are on low. The car has in the game blurred textures/liveries because my settings are on low.

Then I use another Ford Crown with exactly the same ingame settings but the car has high quality textures/liveries like I am using high settings but I don't use high settings.

How can I enable this feature for a car?

Okay, and that's when I said that car doesn't have low-quality settings. It's a custom car. The model maker/skinner has to make sure there are skins for all settings, if not, you have to make 'em yourself. 

Partly true, changing the mitmap levels in OpenIV should improve the appearance of textures. However, Ineseri is right - it is a feature, not a bug.