Mikofiticus

Unmarked Vintage Police Car

Has anyone ever done an unmarked police car from the 70s/80s. I noticed CJ has an unmarked Caprice from the 90s, but that's all I've seen. 

I'd love to have a 80s Caprice or Ford LTD with this setup.

Also, has anyone ever released a car with a Jetstream Lightbar like this? Or even that car? I've never seen it.

Edited by Ringo4493

KevinDV released a Federal Signal Jetstream some time last year. I still have it.

Also, the closest you'd get to that set up would probably be this: (it's unlocked too)

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Yeah, I have it, it just looks a little "cartoony" for me.So there is no actual model with a Jetstream out there?

Yeah, I have it, it just looks a little "cartoony" for me.So there is no actual model with a Jetstream out there?

Hmm... that's the only jetstream I know of that's available. (assuming you meant the lightbar was cartoony, not the car)

However there's an aerodynic:

QfseKfJ.jpg

Edited by Chamimnya

Hmm... that's the only jetstream I know of that's available. (assuming you meant the lightbar was cartoony, not the car)

QfseKfJ.jpg

Yeah, Buggs has a model with this lighbar. I meant that the CHP car looks a bit cartoony for me. I like having realistic cars for the most part.

Do you still happen to have this model? I believe Cj24 was the one who created it, correct? But he took it down for his own reasons.

Yeah, Buggs has a model with this lighbar. I meant that the CHP car looks a bit cartoony for me. I like having realistic cars for the most part.

You could always take the lights off that CHP car and put it on your own (considering you find an unlocked caprice or ltd)

Do you still happen to have this model? I believe Cj24 was the one who created it, correct? But he took it down for his own reasons.

This one is KevinDV's crown vic. KevinDV removed all his mods off this site for whatever reason (something to do with GTA-MC shutting down). Yup, I do still have it. I had alot of his mods... especially that awesome bearcat :P

Edited by Chamimnya

There was a 1983 LTD unmarked which was taken down.

Carface's 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria and 1986-'89 Chevy Caprices are both unlocked, if I'm not mistaken. Would be certainly interesting to have an unmarked version of any of them and even a properly mapped & templated LTD with some cool lighbtar like an Aerodynic or something.

Edited by strike

There was a 1983 LTD unmarked which was taken down.

Carface's 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria and 1986-'89 Chevy Caprices are both unlocked, if I'm not mistaken. Would be certainly interesting to have an unmarked version of any of them and even a properly mapped & templated LTD with some cool lighbtar like an Aerodynic or something.

Are you positive they were unlocked? I find that strangely hard to believe, considering if they were unlocked there would be many more classic police car related mods out there.

Hell, if they are unlocked, I'd love to play around with them in ZMod, maybe try to add an Jetstream to one of them.

Are you positive they were unlocked? I find that strangely hard to believe, considering if they were unlocked there would be many more classic police car related mods out there.

Hell, if they are unlocked, I'd love to play around with them in ZMod, maybe try to add an Jetstream to one of them.

Yeah, I do think so. I can't check it out as I have the pc fucked up but I'm sure they are unlocked.

Yeah, I do think so. I can't check it out as I have the pc fucked up but I'm sure they are unlocked.

I'll definitely have to see if this is true later today, as I'm not at my PC right now. Thanks for letting me know Strike!

That'd be sweet. I'd love an unmarked unit though. With a red spotlight on it like the CHP use.

>EVI put out a Tahoe with a red spotlight, it's the only one I've seen.

EDIT: Found this a minute ago, a guy was working on a 87 LTD with Jetsonic lightbar. 

http://gtaforums.com/topic/422741-wipscr-1987-ford-ltd-crown-victoria-redux/page-9

Edited by Ringo4493

That'd be sweet. I'd love an unmarked unit though. With a red spotlight on it like the CHP use.

>EVI put out a Tahoe with a red spotlight, it's the only one I've seen.

EDIT: Found this a minute ago, a guy was working on a 87 LTD with Jetsonic lightbar. 

http://gtaforums.com/topic/422741-wipscr-1987-ford-ltd-crown-victoria-redux/page-9

Doesn't look to have been updated since April '13... :/

Did we ever find out if the Caprice is unlocked or not?

And I was thinking (dangerous, I know) are any of the Michigan State Trooper cars unlocked? (maybe ask for permission if not). In theory, couldn't you slap one of those bubble lights on one of the Monaco/Caprice/Diplomats? Even the LTD?

Also, I added to the >"Car's From the 40s-90s" There was a late 60s AMC Matador. It has a twinsonic. Might we be able to see if the original author would be down to collaborate a little? It's on GPM, so it might be outdated. Just a thought. Or two...or three  :whistling: