ZombLee

LCPDFR 1.0 The Mean Streets~Highlights

Hey guys. Here's some of the highlights of a patrol I did today. I followed the usual routine of the sector around Middle Park from the Quartz Street Precinct I like, and that is standard traffic stops, alley checks (drug dealers, users, and other trouble makers frequent these areas) a run or two around Middle Park's perimeter, and finally checking vendor's licenses to be sure they are allowed to sell. Mostly everything came up nice and clean, and the day was looking to be a slow one, right until someone jay-walked in front of me. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iCaT5TrEa4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUd3iaAxgd4EV-SvS-17NXVQ

Got another episode up! This one's a Saturday evening patrol. Saturdays are kinda crazy in Liberty. I'd hate to be the guys working the late watch if things were already heating up like this. New to this video is the beanbag shotgun I modified from the taser shotgun mod featured here in our downloads section. Most of the mods I use in my game are from here, with my own alterations, which is why I haven't uploaded them. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYl7ygxSlHY

I really shuold post my Highlights videos, even yet still uploading :unsure: good video, but It's missing you talking in the background. Video is a liitle bit boring for me.. needs to be more unboring

I really shuold post my Highlights videos, even yet still uploading :unsure: good video, but It's missing you talking in the background. Video is a liitle bit boring for me.. needs to be more unboring

Empire, I'd love to see your videos. Please let me know if and when you get them uploaded. Sorry about the lack of commentary. I just haven't had the urge to commentate anymore. Most of what I say is just detracting from the game, in my opinion. Thank you for watching! 

Nice Love it

Thanks man! I appreciate the watch.  :thumbsup:

That... That was a non-ELS VSPI with functional warning lights and secondary lights, correct? Oo

Yes! It's a pack of converted GTA 5 cars, (vapid cruiser and the new vapid interceptor) styled after the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police. I feel horrible because I can't remember for the life of me who uploaded it, but I downloaded it here. The pack is outstanding and comes with some good options, but I added the Liberty City badge and tweaked a few parts of the paintjob here and there. It's not enough for me to upload it, as I'd be stealing the authors incredible work. I prefer non-els cars as they are more stable, and the author of this one did great. The warning lights and secondary lights work great, especially with the indicator and strobes mods. 

EDIT: Found the pack! It's author is tkdwnsehtk. Check it out, as he did an outstanding job! 

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by Hero540

Empire, I'd love to see your videos. Please let me know if and when you get them uploaded. Sorry about the lack of commentary. I just haven't had the urge to commentate anymore. Most of what I say is just detracting from the game, in my opinion. Thank you for watching! 

Thanks, Here you go :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ls7t5eBcZ4

Thanks for posting the video! Sorry I got to it so late. I agree with you that EFLC seems much more stable with mods that default IV does, which unfortunately is all I have. Also, I'm digging NB's CVPI which always looks good. And may I ask what siren and police peds you're using? 

Edited by Hero540

Thanks for posting the video! Sorry I got to it so late. I agree with you that EFLC seems much more stable with mods that default IV does, which unfortunately is all I have. Also, I'm digging NB's CVPI which always looks good. And may I ask what siren and police peds you're using? 

Sirens and the following Peds are private.. Sorry about that 

Sirens and the following Peds are private.. Sorry about that 

No need to apologize about that! Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.  :thumbsup:

No need to apologize about that! Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.  :thumbsup:

no proplems