Sign in to follow this  
OfficerUnderwood

How to make a civ vehicle...

Not sure if it works but if you replace a police car (e.g. Police Cruiser) with a civ vehicle like a Chevrolet Impala (civ one, not police) maybe the AI reacts to it as a police car? Not sure, Ive never tried, Im just guessing here :P

Not sure if it works but if you replace a police car (e.g. Police Cruiser) with a civ vehicle like a Chevrolet Impala (civ one, not police) maybe the AI reacts to it as a police car? Not sure, Ive never tried, Im just guessing here :P

LCPDFR will probably recognize the car as a Police car, meaning 'Shift' will work to pull over vehicles.

I believe OP wants to do the opposite, and replace civilian cars that drive around with peds with functioning police cars.

Unfourtunately though, I don't think it's possible to do in terms of having those cars work with a siren/police-computer/traffic-stop ability. If you haven't already you could look for a cars pack that will add police3, police4 and policeb to regular gta iv which you can then have as other police cars. The sirens will work but the computers won't. 

I believe OP wants to do the opposite, and replace civilian cars that drive around with peds with functioning police cars.

Unfourtunately though, I don't think it's possible to do in terms of having those cars work with a siren/police-computer/traffic-stop ability. If you haven't already you could look for a cars pack that will add police3, police4 and policeb to regular gta iv which you can then have as other police cars. The sirens will work but the computers won't. 

Ah I see.

Well, it's possible to add ELS-cars to any slots. ELS will work, so will the ELS siren. But as you said, you will not be able to pull vehicles over or use the computer.