Sign in to follow this  
pflanagan05

ELS v7 settings

I keep seeing (on several videos) where players change the PRIM light bar to an X-01.. And SEC to L or R-01.. Does anyone know how to do that? If so, please share!

Press Ctrl+M to open up the ELS information panel and then press U (primary), I (secondary) and O (warning) to change the lighting patterns. I'm fairly sure that X-01 and R-01 were part of ELS V6, they're still in V7, just under different names. 

Press Ctrl+M to open up the ELS information panel and then press U (primary), I (secondary) and O (warning) to change the lighting patterns. I'm fairly sure that X-01 and R-01 were part of ELS V6, they're still in V7, just under different names.

I'm familiar with changing the standard 'H' and 'E' light patterns.. But wasn't sure how to change the 'categories' (I guess is the word) to 'X' or SEC to 'L' or 'R'

Edited by pflanagan05

That happen when you change the the lighting types, by default its LED, so if you change it to STRB on your ELS Folder it will change the letter in game, same goes for the rest of the stages. Go to the ELS User Guide (Pg. 9) so you can see what to change it to. 

Example: Scroll down to [WRNL] and look for Type = halo change the default "halo" to "strb" (without quotes!). Now scroll down to [PRML] and again look for Type = leds, change "leds" to "strb". Lastly, go down to [sECL], and change "leds" to "drct". Save.

That happen when you change the the lighting types, by default its LED, so if you change it to STRB on your ELS Folder it will change the letter in game, same goes for the rest of the stages. Go to the ELS User Guide (Pg. 9) so you can see what to change it to. 

Example: Scroll down to [WRNL] and look for Type = halo change the default "halo" to "strb" (without quotes!). Now scroll down to [PRML] and again look for Type = leds, change "leds" to "strb". Lastly, go down to [sECL], and change "leds" to "drct". Save.

Thanks! I really appreciate it