Sign in to follow this  
Baja002

Combined Scripts

Hi guys, I just stared using all these mods and LCPDFR; no doubt it's a great modification. Anyway I saw there are hundreds of various scripts for a police job. Now I've used Policing script 2.4.2, the thing is it's overleaping with default LCPDFR mod and there are some mistakes. 
Is there some sort of police pack with custom scripts that are not overleaping like this; or I have to edit controls for every script (that makes me sick due to great number of options and keys)

OMG OMG ITS A VIZSLA :O and yeah i would edit the controls to fit to your liking, theres only so many keys on a keyboard so i suppose scripts will clash sometimes, hope this helped

So the best way is to disable the trainer as it takes most of the controls... is there on a forum complete list of numbers and keys assigned to those numbers?

Ingame -> f3 -> Options -> number 8 on numpad til you reach Disable Keybindings, put yes with 5 -> press 4 then go to save settings to trainer.ini -> done.

I'm sorry for the double post, I just don't want to start 10 new topics... Anyway I'm looking for a script that would make people "calm" when I'm braking or accelerating. I'm playing on keyboard and it makes me sick how people run away every time I turn harder, or brake harder etc.. You get the point; so I've spent time searching for it and had no luck. Is there any script for this?

Sorry for any mistakes or if I wasn't clear about it :) 

I'll try that one, doesn't say it prevents pedestrians from running away when they hear car tires screaming. Maybe it's included but not in the description?

Sorry for double post guys... 

So here is my problem right now; game keeps crashing to desktop after some time. Also how do I get Policing script to work with LCPDFR? Every time I'm using both game confuses when I'm trying to arrest a person. Policing scripts tells me he/she is resisting arrest while the LCPDFR says "walk behind..." to arrest. Also my back up units almost never show up when I respond to calls on Policing script. 

I'm using these mods:
- LCPDFR

- Policing Script by Braveheart (or something)

- towing service

- Coroner script

- police helper

- less overtake

- Automatic plate reader 

- ELS v7

- traffic load (most of the cars without it are taxi cars)

- police uniforms replaced with black uniforms

- 5 police cars replaced (new crown Victoria, Chevrolet Jeep, Dodge FBI, Chevrolet Cruiser)

EDIT - my car is repaired every time I turn on the sirens?

My game version is 1.0.7.0

Here are my PC specs to make it easier:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k @ 3.50 GHz

MBO: ASRock H61M-VS

RAM: Crosair Vengeance 2x4Gb

HDD: SSD Samsung 64 Gb

VGA: HD 7850 1Gb

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 RX-550

Display: Samsung SyncMaster245b 24"

Various: HDD: WD 750Gb Black, Hitachi 500 Gb ~ Logitech G500 ~

Edited by Baja002

Crashes are normal, even without mods. And you have a tons of mods. After how long does it crash? Because if it's after 30-45 minutes it's "okay". 

And the Resisting arrest bug is fairly common, tackle them to the ground and then arrest them. It works for me usually. Or give them some justice with your service weapon of choice. 

Your car is repaired everytime you turn on your ELS-lights, not siren. This is because of how ELS reloades the car-model with every flash. 

Sorry for double post guys... 

So here is my problem right now; game keeps crashing to desktop after some time. Also how do I get Policing script to work with LCPDFR? Every time I'm using both game confuses when I'm trying to arrest a person. Policing scripts tells me he/she is resisting arrest while the LCPDFR says "walk behind..." to arrest. Also my back up units almost never show up when I respond to calls on Policing script.

Open Policing.ini file from the scripts folder then locate and set Resist Arrest = TRUE to Resist Arrest = FALSE.

Download and extract latest Scripthook.dll and ScripthookDotNet.asi files (http://www.hazardx.com/details.php?file=83) to your GTA IV/EFLC folder, and overwrite the existing ones.

If you're in the vehicle pursuit or when you are responding to callouts generated by Braveheart's Policing Script, then LCPD:FR will not recognize it as a pursuit or the active callout and therefore the backup keys will not work and the backup units will never arrive.

I've spent couple hours editing and customising scripts as you've told me. Also some forums friends from Croatia helped me a bit. So game now crashes after about 40 minutes (and that's really nice, since it used to crash every 5-10 minutes)

I've edited Tow service to quick mode where truck only appears and disappears, coroner mod also to quick spawn. Edited policing script to resist arrest like you've told me. Also I've found out how to edit ELS lights :)
I had to delete or disable some actions and since I am, let's be honest, a true noob when it comes to modding it's a real success. 

After everything done game is much more stable; now I have few more questions. I've seen that some suspects have Teaser gun and I can pick it up after I've killed them. But I can not use it by pressing ALT + T (I can use it but it disapears when I holster it, it's replaced by Glock immediately) - Do I have to edit some lines so I can carry teaser gun or something?

And one more question, sometimes when there are two, three or more suspects that I had handcuffed, how do I arrest all three for example?  

And one more question, sometimes when there are two, three or more suspects that I had handcuffed, how do I arrest all three for example?  

You can only arrest one of them at the same time, but you can arrest one then call transport unit, arrest two then call transport unit and arrest three then call transport unit.

Yeap, I've tried that and then my menu freezes and stays in the upper corner (F9, F10 and F11 options) After that i have to engage with another world event to make it work and disappear