Sign in to follow this  
signo

LCPDFR Installer failed??

Hey gyes..

I have just reinstalled my gta, the Whole game to start all over.. But now when i try to run the lcpdfr installer it says "failed" and i have to post the following her in the forum..

Anybody knows the isue?

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
   ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   ved System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)
   ved System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   ved System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
   ved System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)
   ved System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
   ved G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   ved G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   ved G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.