bateseboy

LCPDFR Not Working In-game

Hey, i used to have lcpdfr working when i first got GTA EFLC but i had to reboot my computer at one stage, since then ive tried to install it again and looked at the other posts here on the support bit and done what it said (i looked at the common post aswell and done what it said). Ive unticked the taser when im installing LCPDFR and it always says that the installation is successful but when i load up EFLC and press left Alt + P, nothing happens. 

I've literally tried everything but dont see why its not working after a system reboot that i did a while back, as it used to work perfectly fine. All help is appreciated, thanks :)

I have tried the diagnostics tool but it just crashes but says something like EFLC LCPD First response Audio (blah blah blah) file not found but i have installed it in the right bit

Edited by bateseboy

Can you look into your EFLC directory and post the contents of ScriptHookDotNet.log?

The text document is ScriptHookDotNet.log, it's just that Windows is being "helpful" [/sarcasm] by hiding the full filename. But yeah, post the Text Document called ScriptHookDotNet.

Here is the picture 

attachicon.gifDwm 2013-09-05 18-37-14-53.bmp

Why do you have liblua51.dll and Lua4net.dll in the scripts folder? 

Can you also take a screenshot of 'Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City' folder? Since you are using steam version, I think that there should be another folder in there called EFLC which has the game files, so probably you installed the LCPD:FR into the wrong folder.

Why do you have liblua51.dll and Lua4net.dll in the scripts folder? 

Can you also take a screenshot of 'Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City' folder? Since you are using steam version, I think that there should be another folder in there called EFLC which has the game files, so probably you installed the LCPD:FR into the wrong folder.

I have them files installed aswell (liblua51.dll and Lua4.net.dll) in this location: C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City.

Should i delete the two versions of these as i have a car pack, but not sure if it uses that. I know it probably doesnt but just need to check.

I also installed the LCPD:FR but didnt click on scripts folder, i just clicked the Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City 

but i installed lcpdfr into this location C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto IV Episodes from Liberty City

Ok that was a bit weird, just came off a game on steam a couple of mins ago and loaded spotify then it said this: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. 

So you want me to move all .dll and all .asi's into eflc folder and should I delete the other two mentioned in one reply above?

Move .dll and .asi files with the scripts folder into the EFLC folder and no you shouldn't delete those two .dll files.

It works, thank you so much man!!! Cant believe i was that stupid to not even think of that haha! Much appreciated to everyone who tried to help out!

MODERATOR NOTICE
As this issue is resolved, this thread is being closed to prevent future hicjacking.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.
If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.