Sign in to follow this  
1997chevyboy

Good HD Texture Packs

Hey guys i was looking for a few hours for good HD Texture packs, mainly ones that have real vegetation. Anyone know of any good ones out there. Your opinion will be greatly appreciated. THANKS link to pic- '>

1377870609_GTAIV2013083019415388.jpg

Edited by 1997chevyboy

I think you are better off using an ENB, if your computer can handle it. I'm sure some other users can point you in the right direction, I'm no ENB-user myself. I've heard about the ICEEnhancer, maybe try using that? 

I am running a ENB, but i want to have green green grass, and the total vegetation overhaul only changes the trees and plants, not the ground textures like grass and dirt. Thanks for the reply guys.

I want to keep my ENB i use now, i only want to change the grass to look like this here. Im just not shure which file or texture changes this yet

1377870609_GTAIV2013083019415388.jpg

Edited by 1997chevyboy

I am running a ENB, but i want to have green green grass, and the total vegetation overhaul only changes the trees and plants, not the ground textures like grass and dirt. Thanks for the reply guys.

I want to keep my ENB i use now, i only want to change the grass to look like this here. Im just not shure which file or texture changes this yet

pcdatamapsvegetation

pcdatamapsvegetation

Yeah i already use the vegetaion overhaul, but it doesnt change the grass color only the trees and plants.

It's a list of what the texture sections are called in OpenIV and in texturing programs. 

Oh ok thanks , would anyone know where i can find the parks retextured, or any site that has something like that?

K what is that map in the link?

If you zoom-in you will see the names of the .img files which you can open and edit. Those .img files are located in pcdatamaps.

If you zoom-in you will see the names of the .img files which you can open and edit. Those .img files are located in pcdatamaps.

I would try to edit them myself, but i cant use open iv only spark.

The link I got it from was removed and it was a full .rar, this is the only link I could find but it is in parts, sorry http://www.zippyshare.com/WayneTrain

K thanks you wouldnt still happen to have the full .rar layin around that you could email me?

Edited by 1997chevyboy

K thanks you wouldnt still happen to have the full .rar layin around that you could email me?

All i'm gonna say is, it's 5.93 GB

All i'm gonna say is, it's 5.93 GB

Damn , you werent lying when you said full, lol you cant split it up and send it with drop box?

Edited by 1997chevyboy