Sign in to follow this  
SgtBlackshot

ELS V7 Bug?

Hello Officers , I'm very new to LCPD:FR and ELS so I hope you can help me how to fix my problem. First of all what is my problem: I try explaining it to you -> as you can see on the following Screenshot ( Here: eflc2013-07-1617-02-3aqs5x.png)

, the lights on the lightbar look like crap and not like them on the ELS V7 Post ( Here is an Video how to install it but it still don't works correct:

Edited by SgtBlackshot

It could be your enb check out the rain dance mod (not sure if it works with els v7) if that doesn't work switch enb's.

Edited by Big Smoke

It could be your enb check out the rain dance mod (not sure if it works with els v7) if that doesn't work switch enb's.

Thanks for the reply , but I already did it. I switched ENB's 4 times now and I'm sick of it...  Now i have Installed Game4Videos.

Download the Radiance Mod. Or you could download any of BxBugs123's recent vehicles and use the visual settings he includes.

Download the Radiance Mod. Or you could download any of BxBugs123's recent vehicles and use the visual settings he includes.

Hey , thanks for the reply , but I still have no changes... it's still the same and I tried all the tips you gave me :(

Open the zip/rar archive of the Game4Video ENB, copy the folders "common" and "pc" it provides.

Navigate to your EFLC installation.

Now paste the those two folders you copied into the folder "TBoGT"

should fix your problem.

Open the zip/rar archive of the Game4Video ENB, copy the folders "common" and "pc" it provides.

Navigate to your EFLC installation.

Now paste the those two folders you copied into the folder "TBoGT"

should fix your problem.

Thanks worked. ( Danke für die schnelle hilfe )