Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter 5663

Engine Sound Problem

I have no engine sound to just one car and it is Police1, I can hear all other sounds but the engine to just the police car and I replaced the "Streamed Vehicles" file with my backup and still nothing and I have waited and drove the car around in the game and it wouldn't come back on. Any help would be appreciated.  

Engine sounds sometimes bug up. Ive seen people fix it by running into things at high speeds, and i take it youve tried restarting already?

Engine sounds sometimes bug up. Ive seen people fix it by running into things at high speeds, and i take it youve tried restarting already?

I have took the car up to 100 mph and revved the engine and everything because I know how this works because it has happened before but not permanent, and yes I have restarted.

Try going into the vehicles.ide, changing the engine sound, and loading up the game. Once there, see its making any noise. If it is, then go back out and switch the engine sound back to normal, and see if that works.

Yes indeed, in vehicles.ide check out the police1's line, and look for the InGame Name or sth similar. It should say POLICE if you want to use the original sound. Maybe you mistyped sth there.

Yes indeed, in vehicles.ide check out the police1's line, and look for the InGame Name or sth similar. It should say POLICE if you want to use the original sound. Maybe you mistyped sth there.

Try going into the vehicles.ide, changing the engine sound, and loading up the game. Once there, see its making any noise. If it is, then go back out and switch the engine sound back to normal, and see if that works.

Thank you both, it worked, changed it to original Vehicles.ide line, +1!