Sign in to follow this  
NickieB

Font ID Help

Anyone have any idea what the name of the font is on this car? Its close to PEPSI, like the "SHERIFF" matches the pepsi font but the county name along the bottom does not. So any thoughts?

9231591664_0019e0b2fb_b.jpg

"Dodge County" appears to be apart of the Snasm font family, it's been manually skewed to that angle though.

Yeah Snasm is close but if you look at the U and N its still not right. I've been through tons of fonts and I can find stuff that matches 95% of the letters but I have yet to come across a font that matches every letter perfectly. It has to exist somewhere.... I and another texture artist have tried putting it into that auto detection site too with no luck. I just snapped the picture you see above the other day so maybe I could try putting that picture in. I just have to try and remember that site now...

I just have to try and remember that site now...

The community over at WhatTheFont have helped me out quite a few times, just so long as the picture is large and clear enough (yours should be fine).

The community over at WhatTheFont have helped me out quite a few times, just so long as the picture is large and clear enough (yours should be fine).

Alright thanks. I'll head over there later and see if they can help me out