Sign in to follow this  
Senatov

Weird Light Problem

Hello,

ta

I am trying to change the color of the lightbar on a car I downloaded. The problem is that the light file does not seem to corroborate with the lights in the game. I want the lightbar to be all blue except for the takedown lights which should be white/light. What should I change?

Light File - 

Actual Light In the game - GTAIV 2013-07-07 16-05-02-67.bmpGTAIV 2013-07-07 16-05-12-51.bmp

Edited by Senatov

Are you changing the colour of the light bar or the LEDs them selves? If it's the LEDs that's the wrong file; If however you are changing the glass of the lightbar you're on the right file. I'm not fully sure how to change the colour of the glass but I'm guessing you just change all the red lights, to blue light.

Here's a tutorial that will explain it.

I want to do both. It just seems like the file does not match the lightbar in the game. Which file should I change to change LEDs?

I think it's emerglights_emis or something. All I do is take unlocked models and stick some lights on them, all my resources are premade so I wouldn't know that much, 

I think it's emerglights_emis or something. All I do is take unlocked models and stick some lights on them, all my resources are premade so I wouldn't know that much, 

emerglights_emis is not there.