Chippy

Making a public works pack.

Hello all, I've been wanting to make a public works pack for GTA IV and I need suggestions on what type of vehicles should be included. 

Does anyone have suggestions?.

Pictures would appreciated!

Thanks, Chippy

Edited by Chippy

Our Public Works uses Ford Ranger, F-150's, and a few older CV's with spotlights.

Would you happen to have any pictures?

I would probably be able to scrape up a few by monday

That would help a lot, it's nice to have a reference 

Public works uses vans, pickup trucks like f350s, and no cars. Also if you can get your hands on a international truck and make a dump body for it, that would be epic. 

Pics: '>

http://www.publicservicevehicles.com/_/rsrc/1368477580069/dpw/ri/barrington/vehicles/Barrington_Public_Works_Van_45_2013.jpg?height=224&width=400

http://www.cityofsunbury.com/PublishingImages/Public%20Works/Yellow-Truck.jpg

If you can model and put the lights in cars, I'm really good at picking out a good setup for lights. PM if you want to talk more :smile:

Some time ago I had a big amount of pictures of Southern California public works, electricity & gas and these kind of trucks of diverse agencies and companies for a project I had for San Andreas. Most of them were found in flickr, some guys have tons of pictures of that kind of vehicle, if you search good :smile:

Galleries of Flickr members like Navymailman or So Cal metro have plenty of these pictures.

Edited by strike

Currently doing Camden Council (London) public works. :thumbsup:

It's the little things like this that make the game feel alot more fun and realistic. Good luck

Edited by Double Doppler

Some time ago I had a big amount of pictures of Southern California public works, electricity & gas and these kind of trucks of diverse agencies and companies for a project I had for San Andreas. Most of them were found in flickr, some guys have tons of pictures of that kind of vehicle, if you search good :smile:

Galleries of Flickr members like Navymailman or So Cal metro have plenty of these pictures.

A lot of flickr members have that kind of stuff. Everytime Navymailman uploads something, he blows up my feed lol 

Yes! I found flickr to be quite helpful for many different cars, thanks for the tip!

Currently doing Camden Council (London) public works. :thumbsup:

It's the little things like this that make the game feel alot more fun and realistic. Good luck

I agree! Good luck to you as well!