Sign in to follow this  
Rustigearbox2

Where can I find it?

Hey guys,

This video is blocked in England because of goddamn EMI :L

Okay, it may only be a snippet if it blocked, and I hope someone in one country may be able to watch it but if you know where I can get the mod or at least the name please tell me.

(PS:If you press play it wont work because of EMI)

I think this is the name:

TAHO-V1.9S K-9

Its not on GPM anymore,

If anyone has it could you maybe PM it to me or something?

What?

I think he refers to the search bar to look for the model. But there is no point since I realized from some time that Bugs took down some models :( So maybe we should start a thread called BxBugs' old Mods like the one for EVI XDD

If you want my attention, quote me.

dae1089b7c4b80df4e988fc8d8c6841b.png

I guess he is assuming that I am one of those people who doesn't spend time trying to find models before asking.

I have searched in every part of GTA Police Mods and other sites.

Wish I could help you but it is also EMI here in Canada. By the way bit of a noob question what does EMI stand for?

[color=#FF0000][font="'comic sans ms', cursive"]If I helped you out in anyway can you please click the green arrow[/color][/font][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;font-size:18px;color:rgb(255,0,0)"]. THANK YOU!!![/font]

Official Tester for EVI.

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9121/grcsupporterivmod.png[/img]

That Tahoe was made by Bxbugs123. Sadly I was not able to find a download for it during my very quick skim over his download section... BUT you are in luck MANIACxCOP has a video with that Tahoe and there is a link with it. 

Video created by MANIACxCOP

Download provided by MANIACxCOP

http://www.mediafire.com/?mauskxw9kigda7q

That Tahoe was made by Bxbugs123. Sadly I was not able to find a download for it during my very quick skim over his download section... BUT you are in luck MANIACxCOP has a video with that Tahoe and there is a link with it. 

Its not made that model, they have two completely different light set ups and the one in the original video has antennas, bxbugs model in your video does not

This is in fact my tahoe, it's an old model by me.
I found it on GPM someone unapproved it because the download was broken again, its all fixed now.

ZiiONv5.png

My Youtube  My Deviantart  My Downloads   HighSpeed-Gaming

2009 White CVPI w/ 97k, 2k hours.     2007 Gold CVPI w/ 170k, 3k hours.

Its not made that model, they have two completely different light set ups and the one in the original video has antennas, bxbugs model in your video does not

My bad then. I was going based off the name since I was not able to get a good look at it due to the video not working. I figured it was the one I posted because based of the name in the comments for that video saying it was named "TAHO-V1.9S K-9" and the "readme" file saying the same thing it looked as if it was the correct vehicle. Thank you for pointing that out.

Wish I could help you but it is also EMI here in Canada. By the way bit of a noob question what does EMI stand for?

EMI is a BIG record company, they have the rights to 1.3 million songs.

This Tahoe is awesome thanks!