Sign in to follow this  
Harper

Grand Theft Auto: North Korea

From the people who brought you Bully: The Korean Edition and Kim Jun 3, Rockstar Democratic Games Of The People are proud to announce Grand Theft Auto: North Korea:

FbGpUMv.jpg

When we asked for more information on the game, half of our team was executed. I guess that's what we get for being Americans right? *sigh*

What we did find however is this game is a load of bull---- sdkha.haskfhdlhadsla

Sorry about that, our dear leader corrected me on my opinion by smacking me with a rifle. What I meant to say was that this game will be a groundbreaking one at least.

"You play as Miko-Jun-Il-The-Second, a North Korean citizen who had thought about fleeing the country but was sent to a labour camp for even thinking of the idea. You must complete daily tasks in order to survive and you cannot speak your mind.

As there are hardly any cars in North Korea, You'll want to keep any that you find and treat them like irreplaceable children. There's no food either, so you'll need to race through the country before your hunger levels reach dangerous levels!. FUN!

Did I mention that you'll be monitored as you play?

Note: This a joke. I found the picture on the internet today and made up a small backstory to it

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

IGN approves.

I love what this game is going to bring to the table, it's new worshiping mechanic!

Edited by Hilth0Modding

theres actually a game that's set in north korea and is similar like grand theft auto in the fact that's its a sandbox open world game called mercenaries...you can actually blow buildings up and capture north koreas most wanted its an AWESOME game I like it better then mercenaries 2

Lol! I'm totally going to get this! I'm assuming the game system costs my food allotment for one whole year? And the game is going to be my life savings, right??

Edited by CRAWFORDx96

This sounds like a very interesting game... maybe it will be better than IV who knows.

I don't know, I see it difficult unless it has a North Korean Niko Bellic, what would he said "aaargh impelialists!!!"?

And where would the North Korean Roman find the N. Korean equivalent of the "american titties", this seems to be the closest they have...

North_Korean_Newsreader.jpg

I don't know, I see it difficult unless it has a North Korean Niko Bellic, what would he said "aaargh impelialists!!!"?

And where would the North Korean Roman find the N. Korean equivalent of the "american titties", this seems to be the closest they have...

North_Korean_Newsreader.jpg

That is why I said it might be better... graphics will be equivalent to Vice City. As for the characters maybe Niko and Roman have Korean twins or someone that has the same personality as them.

I CANT WAIT 4 DIS TO BE RLESED!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE ITZ GODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Join in on the fun and stay up-to-date on my Discord! https://www.discord.gg/sckJGqg

YOUTUBE | TWITTER