Sign in to follow this  
CrossFire

How did he get this?

Ok I was watching a vid on how to fix a error, and I looked at his profile picture and I could have swore I saw a caprice (2011-2013 model), so I went to his channel and he had this. (Go to the end to see it). It's either a Holden Commodore or a civilian Caprice (which they don't make, It's only made a PPV)

EDIT: You can see it's a Caprice on the thumbnail but look at the rims  

Edited by Grant Matos

Whats your question? Its not a caprice or at least it dosnt really look like one.

"Which they dont make"

Its only a game so I doubt that their aint a civillian edition out,its probably a stock model or something similar.

Whats your question? Its not a caprice or at least it dosnt really look like one.

"Which they dont make"

Its only a game so I doubt that their aint a civillian edition out,its probably a stock model or something simi

First, I was asking how did he get a caprice in the first place because I know for sure EVI or azairsoftdude and whoever else would not release the model unlocked so either he stole it or somebody gave it to him,and I don't doubt there are civilian versions in the game either (though I have not seen one in game except this one) , second, when i said that I meant they don't make civilian versions 

Edited by Grant Matos

1. you assume its a caprice. as mentioned earlier it could be a holden

2. you assume there aren't other people who make/convert models and release in weird language forums that nobody can read... you know, gta doesn't end with the english sites.........