Sign in to follow this  
shots

Cant find this mod

Crown Victoria By MatthewLamede

Ive searched and searched all I find is SKINS for this vehicle, but I cannot find the vehicle itself.  Can anyone give me a link please.

Thank you

I've searched and all I have found is his skins, I am looking for his mod to replace the vehicle itself. Not skins.

I've searched and all I have found is his skins, I am looking for his mod to replace the vehicle itself. Not skins.

To replace the vehicle u use spark iv

OK, maybe I am not explaining myself correctly.  The skins I understand how to get it is the .wtd file... However, it looks as though he has created a whole new model for the crown vic which would require the .wft file.  I am looking for the .wft for the crown vic he uses.  Maybe I am doing something wrong but when I add the skins they show up very odd looking on the models.  Where is the LINK to the file to download the MODEL he is using...

I am looking for the VEHICLE .wft file used for this NOT the skin.  I already have the skin, I am looking for the MODEL.

Edited by shots

OK, maybe I am not explaining myself correctly. The skins I understand how to get it is the .wtd file... However, it looks as though he has created a whole new model for the crown vic which would require the .wft file. I am looking for the .wft for the crown vic he uses. Maybe I am doing something wrong but when I add the skins they show up very odd looking on the models. Where is the LINK to the file to download the MODEL he is using...

I am looking for the VEHICLE .wft file used for this NOT the skin. I already have the skin, I am looking for the MODEL.

There is absolutely NO REASON to be rude to someone that is devoting a portion of their time to helping you.

Not being rude at all I am the one who was not conveying my message clearly.  Sorry if it came off rude.

Did you tried searching on Bxbugs123 Vehicle Models over GTApolicemods?. I think the bxbugs123 sign on the dashboard gives a hint.

There is absolutely NO REASON to be rude to someone that is devoting a portion of their time to helping you.

He wasn't being rude. He was attempting to "re-word" the question so that GTAIVCode3 can understand it better. What you did was extremely rude.

He wasn't being rude. He was attempting to "re-word" the question so that GTAIVCode3 can understand it better. What you did was extremely rude.

That's pretty asinine considering there wasn't any reason for him to yell at anyone.

But, he has resolved it and explained his true intentions and its all over now.

To OP, hope you find the Vic, sorry for the troubles!