Sign in to follow this  
CouthInk4

CouthInk4 LCPD:FR YouTube Series: Cops On Patrol

I've been wanting to start a thread for a while for my Cops On Patrol YouTube Series using the LCPD:FR modification and Braveheart's Policing Script and many more mods.

Please give me feedback on how i can make it better or what you'll like to see more of:) and if you have a YouTube account and you like my series please subscribe to gamingproduction4231 (My YouTube channel).

Cops On Patrol Day 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc9tK3mkjHY

Cops On Patrol Day 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsUKJA7QELc

Cops On Patrol Day 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fv2ZlPi5hU

Cops On Patrol Day 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7T1PYF_eNY

Edited by CouthInk4

Nice vids :D

Thanks. I'll get more up sometime around next week if everything goes to plan with the moving.

For the series I'm going to try and get through as many different police agencies as i can. Here is a list of mods that i have planned to use in upcoming videos.

• LCPD skin pack - Created by soutar4x
  • Australian Police cars (NSW police force)
  • Los Angeles Police Department
  • Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department
  • Alderney County Sheriffs Department skin pack
  • Vancouver Police Department
  • Las Vegas Metropolitan Polide Department 
  • London Metropolitan Police Service
  • California Highway Patrol
  • New York State Police

If you want me to use a specific police department or sheriffs office feel free to comment or send me a pm and I'll use them in a few episodes. It will also help and be easier for me if you give me links as well:)

Edited by CouthInk4

*Notice* By the looks of things i might be able to get a Cops On Patrol video up on the weekend. If not then i can definitly do one on the 5th because i have a whole day to myself then:)

If you want me to use a specific police department or sheriffs office feel free to comment or send me a pm and I'll use them in a few episodes. It will also help and be easier for me if you give me links as well:)

Nice Vids

How about the Vancouver Police Department?

Nice Vids

How about the Vancouver Police Department?

Sure i'll add it to the list and i'll try to use them in future episodes:)

Ok good news.... Since I re-formatted my computer GTA 4 has finally decided to work so that means Cops On Patrol Day 3! I have already recorded it. It just needs editing and rendering before I can upload! Check back here in a couple days and there will be a brand new video:)

Since my YouTube page is for gaming and I have other games i'm playing and posting on my channel i've decided to get 3 videos out a week, These will be:

• Far Cry 3 Perma-Death (one video a week)
  • Batman Arkham Asylum Let's Play (one video a week)
  • Cops On Patrol video (one video a week)
  • GP4231 Plays.. (one video a month)

As you can see.... I'll have 1 video a week for Cops On Patrol.... I need sugestions on what cars you want me to use... I'll add them to the list (above in the thread) and i'll get to them:) Just send me suggestions!

Ok good news.... Since I re-formatted my computer GTA 4 has finally decided to work so that means Cops On Patrol Day 3! I have already recorded it. It just needs editing and rendering before I can upload! Check back here in a couple days and there will be a brand new video:)

Since my YouTube page is for gaming and I have other games i'm playing and posting on my channel i've decided to get 3 videos out a week, These will be:

• Far Cry 3 Perma-Death (one video a week)
  • Batman Arkham Asylum Let's Play (one video a week)
  • Cops On Patrol video (one video a week)
  • GP4231 Plays.. (one video a month)

As you can see.... I'll have 1 video a week for Cops On Patrol.... I need sugestions on what cars you want me to use... I'll add them to the list (above in the thread) and i'll get to them:) Just send me suggestions!

Do you watch OfficialNerdCubed's vids on YouTube? :D Because Permadeath is one of hes things that he uses :D

Do you watch OfficialNerdCubed's vids on YouTube? :D Because Permadeath is one of hes things that he uses :D

Yes I do xD. He is the person who inspired me to start the series lol xD

Haha :D Hes an amazing guy, I love his vids :)

Who would'nt love his vids? He is an awesome YouTuber xD

*UPDATE* Cops On Patrol - Day 3 is now uploaded and avaliable to watch. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did making it:)

*UPDATE* GTA 4 has refused to work on my computer.. I keep getting errors while installing it.. So until it gets fixed, There is No more Cops On Patrol videos.. Instead watch the 3 already made videos or go to my YouTube channel and watch some of my other videos.. It's not LCPD:FR but it's gaming:)

*update* Cops On Patrol is back!! Day 4 hs been uploaded to my account and added to the thread. I'm hoping to record Day 5 and Day 6 sometime today:)

Congrats! 

Thanks! If you liked the series, Come back later as i'm currently in the middle of recording Day 5.

Thanks! If you liked the series, Come back later as i'm currently in the middle of recording Day 5.

I will! 

Update. It's been a while since i made another video.

I get a lot more views and likes with Australian mods.. So. I have decided to re-introduce the Australian cars again. This video is a test with Fraps and how well it works with ENB. It's highly suggested to watch in widescreen and not fullscreen since i have to record and half size so i get a decent frame rate.

The test mainly consist of how well it works with ENB, ELS and the in game time. Just doing random stuff in a Highway Patrol Car with the lights on while going through the time. Which are Noon/ Early afternoon, Late arvo/evening and night.